Questionable Decisions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Bruce
I'm a big Les and Sean fan but some recent decisions are head scratchers. Jettisoning Ernest Jones for whatever reasons seems bone headed and consequential.

Not replacing Reeder and Boom is

another head thumper.

Corum...WTF.

THE Christian Shula hire ..jury out but leaning bust .

Concerned lifer...

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Yeah, I feel you 100%. Relying and rebuilding our CBs with two injury prone veterans, including one off back to back major injuries is ridiculous.

Trading the Leader of the defense for pennies by replacing him with two absolute turds.

I didn't like the Shula hiring from the start either.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Judging by OPs history, this is a thinly veiled bitch fest waiting to happen, but I'll play along. You have valid concerns, that I'm sure many of us share.

Unfortunately it has been beaten into the ground multiple times. There are other forces at play here as well. The salary cap being paramount. I'm not even sure the Rams are under the cap with EJ on the books at this point. Not saying that is why he was traded, but it was certainly a consideration.

What would YOU do if you were running this team? What options are out there right now? This team was built to score points and let the defense learn while pinning their ears back. Injuries fucked that plan to smithereens, so now the D learns the hard way. May end up being better for them in the long run.

If the O can get healthy with a chance to make a run, I LOVE the Rams chances. I would love to see this DL play with a lead. LOVE it. That secondary may just look plenty capable in that situation as well. We shall see.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Yep. The trolls have been busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

Psycho_X

Legend
Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Great fuckin movie. :thumbsup1:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm old enough to remember when the VENT thread closed after 24 hours. Oh, wait a minute....