Question for the MODs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Being that this site is an Android native...why is thirty not an app? I risk getting busted at work having to type it into the browser everytime lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oxnard said:
Being that this site is an Android native...why is thirty not an app? I risk getting busted at work having to type it into the browser everytime lol.
Not sure I understand the question. Could you elaborate?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Basically I want to be sneaky at work and have a mobile app for ROD. Kind of like if you had a google+ or facebook app on your phone..

Click it and it takes you straight to the forum.

Why don't we have one? lol

bluecoconuts

Legend
Apps take a lot of work to make as far as I know.

I'm not sure how your phone works, but I know on the iPhone you can make bookmarks on your browser (which I do) as well as make an icon to take you to internet links (which means I can basically have a button to click on my springboard that takes me right to the site), so it might be possible to do that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oxnard said:
Basically I want to be sneaky at work and have a mobile app for ROD. Kind of like if you had a google+ or facebook app on your phone..

Click it and it takes you straight to the forum.

Why don't we have one? lol
Shoot, that's WAY beyond my capabilities. If I could make apps, I wouldn't be working for a living. :p

We are, however, partnered with Tapatalk. That's why this forum is Android native. I had to add some script and upload some files to my server to become part of their network, but it's there. You can use Tapatalk to get on real quick, I suppose. I think it's like a $3.00 app.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tapatalk.com/mobile.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tapatalk.com/mobile.php</a>
For Droid: <a class="postlink" href="https://market.android.com/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... o.activity</a>

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:

I'm not sure how your phone works, but I know on the iPhone you can make bookmarks on your browser (which I do) as well as make an icon to take you to internet links (which means I can basically have a button to click on my springboard that takes me right to the site), so it might be possible to do that.

Yeah, that too.

I have a shortcut to this site on the homepage of my Epic 4G.

. . . . . which is epic, by the way.

boondock

UDFA
I use Tapatalk for this and several other forums I am on. It's great, makes forum browsing on your phone so much easier. Well worth the $2 or $3 to get it.

Anonymous

X said:
bluecoconuts said:

Yeah, that too.

SO HOW HAS YOUR LIFE CHANGED FOR THE BETTER WITH 4G VS. 3G? :boing:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
bluecoconuts said:

Yeah, that too.

Well, I can hear a whole lot better now. FOR EXAMPLE!

Anonymous

Re:

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
bluecoconuts said:

Yeah, that too.

Well, I can hear a whole lot better now. FOR EXAMPLE!

About time you got rid of all those wired tin cans.