Question for Ram fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Micah

UDFA
Name
Micah
Seems like Quinn isn't really adjusting to the new defense but my question is would you ever consider signing an explosive guy like Frank Clark in free agency?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd rather not having Frank Clark on the team. Imo we draft a guy next year to take over for Quinn.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
TBH I'm surprised Quinn hasn't improved with each game, I was rooting for the guy, I still am... It's no secret that our D isn't firing on all cylinders just yet - I wouldn't be surprised to see Quinn packaged next year in a Draft-time deal for some picks...

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I think that Quinn is playing in pain.

Our own “X” shared a story that said as much. Yeah, it’s 2nd or maybe even 3rd hand, but that doesn’t make it any less true.

Or make any less sense.

The sad thing is that it’s probably not correctable. Which probably means that this might be Quinn’s last year as a Ram. He’s being outplayed by Longacre. No disrespect intended for Longacre, but still...

Such a shame, huh?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think a better question is... what's wrong in this picture?
heather-graham-at-the-hangover-london-premiere_2.jpg

Ram65

Legend
I think that Quinn is playing in pain.

Our own “X” shared a story that said as much. Yeah, it’s 2nd or maybe even 3rd hand, but that doesn’t make it any less true.

Or make any less sense.

The sad thing is that it’s probably not correctable. Which probably means that this might be Quinn’s last year as a Ram. He’s being outplayed by Longacre. No disrespect intended for Longacre, but still...

Such a shame, huh?

I missed that story.

It does look like Quinn is a little stiff and could be suffering some pain. Seemed a little better this past week.

Rams need a compliment to Donald. I would take Frank Clark. He plays the run well as pass rush. Got to wait till 2019.
https://overthecap.com/player/frank-clark/3911

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Seems like Quinn isn't really adjusting to the new defense but my question is would you ever consider signing an explosive guy like Frank Clark in free agency?

TBH I'm surprised Quinn hasn't improved with each game, I was rooting for the guy, I still am... It's no secret that our D isn't firing on all cylinders just yet - I wouldn't be surprised to see Quinn packaged next year in a Draft-time deal for some picks...

I have been giving Rob Quinn pure hell since wk #1 in that order too. RQ has been under performing as starter. IMO nothing but pure weak link in this defense. Quinn has a of massive Ram fan base. Mo is now departed & RQ remains...Mo was being paid in peanuts shells & Quinn paid in a truck load of pure Gold bars.

Conner Barwin has his worse days work of this young season last Sunday, no evidence in any stats he was even there. Same can be said about his reserve Samson Ebukam who also has no evidence at this point he was ever on the field too. For a Wade "D" That's not good for either Barwin or Ebukam. This "D: will not be effective with performances like that. Sure not what Wade needs from these two starting Edge Rushers if we want to remain somewhat competitive in the NFC West.

However strange as it may seem Quinn had his best game of the season at least on evidence in stats that are visual now to be reviewed. Quinn greatly benefited going one up against one of the weakest starting LT's in the NFL. If that was not helpful enough this Seahawks LT spent 2 days in the hospital earlier in the week with a chest injury. As one would expected Rob Quinn has his best game of the season.

Quinn has six tackles,4 assists & 2.5 sacks for the season. Barwin has 12 tackles, 3 assists & 2 sacks thus far. Quinn is on target to end the season with approx 18 tackles, 12 assists & 8 sacks. Barwin on target to have 36 tackles 9 assists & 6 sacks.

Matt Longacre who has never been a starter since he he entered the NFL back in 2015 & is Quinn's back up has 8 tackles, 3 assists & 3 sacks & on target for approx. 24 tackles, 9 assists & 9 sacks. IMO Quinn reserve Longacre is the much better overall performing Wade weak outside Edge rusher. I say this if you center in on Quinn & watch closely you will see a player who has been unable to make a difference in this defense.

I read most all posts authored in this forum but I am in Fail Mode in being able to understand the unbroken & indestructible positive hope from Ram fans that believe Quinn will return perform the way he did in 2013 & 2014 seasons.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/some-random-thoughts-on-the-seahawk-game.51550/#post-965559

fearsomefour

Legend
Todd Davis ILB Denver
Arthur Moats OLB Pittsburgh
Dontaris Poe DT Atlanta

These are the FA I want.
Make is so Snead.

Micah

UDFA
Name
Micah
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He ran by Odhiambo like he was standing still but that isn't exactly tough to do lol

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Quinn has six tackles,4 assists & 2.5 sacks for the season. Barwin has 12 tackles, 3 assists & 2 sacks thus far. Quinn is on target to end the season with approx 18 tackles, 12 assists & 8 sacks. Barwin on target to have 36 tackles 9 assists & 6 sacks.

Matt Longacre who has never been a starter since he he entered the NFL back in 2015 & is Quinn's back up has 8 tackles, 3 assists & 3 sacks & on target for approx. 24 tackles, 9 assists & 9 sacks.
To me these stats only tell part of a story! We are only 5 weeks into a 16 game Season. The Season should be looked at like a Marathon, not a 40 yard Dash! These stats, to me are close!
I'll reserve all judgment until the end of the season, unless something major happens!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
To me these stats only tell part of a story! We are only 5 weeks into a 16 game Season. The Season should be looked at like a Marathon, not a 40 yard Dash! These stats, to me are close!
I'll reserve all judgment until the end of the season, unless something major happens!
That's true Dave but finally in my time in life I can take it play by play, not game by game,. or year by year. What I am see is thus far is not encouraging. Whatever there was with Rob Quinn in the past ....is not there now. That's being kind & I am ready to get in some nice :grouphug:specific conversations about it if anyone desires too..:cheers:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The high beams need to be tweaked back into alignment?
Ding...ding...ding... we have a winner!

Man, she ought to get her money back on that boob job!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Frank Clark? I'd rather force myself to vomit and eat it. Fuck that woman beating piece of fucking shit.