Question For All You Draft Experts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Which site/sites do you recommend for good scouting reports and rankings of draft prospects? There are just so many and they are all so extremely different. Some have Jeff Holland(This is jerry32's fault that I noticed Holland:cool:) in the top fifty, yet others have him near the 150 area. What sites do go to?

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I tend to watch CBS.com/NFL.com and Scouting.com! Over the Last couple of years, IF you Track the NFLN Top 100 the Draft seems to go that way, with a few "Out-Lyer's" along the way! JMHO!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Which site/sites do you recommend for good scouting reports and rankings of draft prospects? There are just so many and they are all so extremely different. Some have Jeff Holland(This is jerry32's fault that I noticed Holland:cool:) in the top fifty, yet others have him near the 150 area. What sites do go to?
NFL.com has a section that is Lance Zierlein’s ratings. His are usually the only ones I pay a lot of attention to. Ther may be other good ones. Two things to ignore imo are Walter football and anybody who factors sparq in their rankings.

nighttrain

Legend
ROD!

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry jrry32, I goofed on your name.