Qanon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fearsomefour

Legend
Anyone else following this?
I certainly love a good conspiracy. In real time too. Fantastically entertaining and interesting if you think a certain way.
I certainly have my thoughts and have a friend of friend in Military Intelligence that offered some insight.
Private discussion would work better as this thread would certainly get hijacked and then blocked by....less curious....types.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Give me the highlights. I know nothing.

fearsomefour

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So it begins....soon.
The memo being released soon will start exposing the corruption.
Eventually high level people will be forced out, resign or be prosecuted.
Don't buy the fake backlash to truth.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There's some truth in there no doubt.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We may find out soon. There is at least one Representative calling for them to release the memo.

Not sure how long this thread will be here but if it is kept about information and not politics, it should prove very interesting.

fearsomefour

Legend
We may find out soon. There is at least one Representative calling for them to release the memo.

Not sure how long this thread will be here but if it is kept about information and not politics, it should prove very interesting.
In this case will be impossible to keep the two separate I think. Which is why I said anyone not following it and wants to know the latest to PM it.
New drop yesterday and it is ugly and dark.
So dark, hard to get ones head around. And it is only addressing stateside issues so far.

fearsomefour

Legend
There's some truth in there no doubt.
If what Q is saying is true is the biggest political scandal in US history (not considering JFK assignation as "political").
New drop is ugly as ugly can be.
So much so hard to get ones head around.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Why isn't this in the news or anywhere that people cans see it......I don't even know what it is. What memo?

WTF?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just google #qanon or search for it on twitter. There's tons of stuff out there for now.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Qanon is code for fear of the black president
Pure and simple
Racism
Worst thing that ever happened to this country is old white people with 500 free hours of AOL

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
A lot of this has merit. Of course some people are going to go off the rails.

One thing that should be clear. The mainstream news has zero credibility anymore. I can filter through BS. I look to other sources though.

There may be people on both sides of the aisle involved in this. We should all be in agreement against corruption.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Never heard of this before.

Here's an article comparing it to Pizzagate.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html

Yeah it's the same type of drivel.

I found this on Wiki. It's frightening what people will fall for. You have to completely disconnect from truths to fully buy into this type of thing.

A poll conducted by Public Policy Polling on December 6–7, 2016, asked 1,224 U.S. registered voters if they thought Hillary Clinton was "connected to a child sex ring being run out of a pizzeria in Washington DC?" The poll showed that 9% said that they did believe she was connected, 72% said they did not, and 19% were not sure.[75][76][77]

A poll of voters conducted on December 17–20 by The Economist/YouGov asked voters if they believed that, "Leaked e-mails from the Clinton campaign talked about pedophilia and human trafficking - 'Pizzagate'." The results showed that 17% of Clinton voters responded "true" while 82% responded "not true"; and 46% of Trump voters responded "true" while 53% responded "not true."[78][79][80]

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah it's the same type of drivel.

I found this on Wiki. It's frightening what people will fall for. You have to completely disconnect from truths to fully buy into this type of thing.

A poll conducted by Public Policy Polling on December 6–7, 2016, asked 1,224 U.S. registered voters if they thought Hillary Clinton was "connected to a child sex ring being run out of a pizzeria in Washington DC?" The poll showed that 9% said that they did believe she was connected, 72% said they did not, and 19% were not sure.[75][76][77]

A poll of voters conducted on December 17–20 by The Economist/YouGov asked voters if they believed that, "Leaked e-mails from the Clinton campaign talked about pedophilia and human trafficking - 'Pizzagate'." The results showed that 17% of Clinton voters responded "true" while 82% responded "not true"; and 46% of Trump voters responded "true" while 53% responded "not true."[78][79][80]
Boys town, Larry King (not the talk show host), Penn Stage, The Church(s), The Boy Scouts, Jimmy Savile all agree with you.

fearsomefour

Legend
This thread will soon be locked I fear as the lack of ability to conduct an intelligent conversation will come to the fore soon I am sure.
Anyone want to chat about it PM me.
Been following this since near day 1. Pointed there by a friend in MI.
By no means a true believer of this stuff. There is merit and things are coming up.
We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.