Put your mock where your mouth is... and win stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Contest_420_041912.jpg

Show off your draft expertise in StLouisRams.com’s Mock Draft Challenge. If you’re right, you could win tickets to a 2012 Rams game of your choice, along with a helmet autographed by Sam Bradford!

Think you have a pulse on who the Rams will pick in the 2012 NFL Draft?

Prove your draft day expertise and get rewarded.

For the second year in a row, StLouisRams.com is hosting its own Mock Draft Challenge. The prizes are awesome and, best of all, everything is FREE.

Here’s how it works…

1) Go to draftchallenge.stlouisrams.com to register and make your picks.

2) You’ll need to make predictions for the Rams’ first three draft picks, regardless of round or if a trade is made.

For the Rams’ 1st pick, you will select a specific player from the player pool provided by the contest. Correctly picking this player will earn you 10 points.

For the Rams’ 2nd and 3rd picks, you need only to predict the correct position that the draft pick played in college. If a player played multiple positions, the position where he made the most college starts will be used to determine his official position status in the contest. Correctly picking the positions of St. Louis Ram's 2nd and 3rd picks is worth 5 points each.

3) Prizes will be awarded to the top-3 finishers based on total points. In the event of a tie, random winners will be selected from the pool of champions.

GRAND PRIZE: Four (4) tickets to a 2012 St. Louis Rams regular season football game (home or away) and an autographed Sam Bradford helmet.

1ST PRIZE: An autographed authentic St. Louis Rams jersey.

2ND PRIZE: A St. Louis Rams Prize Pack, which will consist of promotional prizes, autographed items and photos.

4) The contest closes on Thursday, April 26th at 5:59 PM (CST).

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thanks for that X. Now tell me how you went?

I went Blackmon, RB,DT.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Alright I did it.

I went Blackmon first pick, then DT then RB. I assume many other people will also pick this so even if it wins I'll be in a pool with ton of other players.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
brokeu91 said:
Alright I did it.

I went Blackmon first pick, then DT then RB. I assume many other people will also pick this so even if it wins I'll be in a pool with ton of other players.

Including me :cheese:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
Thanks for that X. Now tell me how you went?

I went Blackmon, RB,DT.
I went Cox, WR, RB.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If I release my first ever mock - it will be April 30th. Stay tuned. I HAVE no draft expertise and I know it.... which of course sets me apart from 99.9% of the trolls on Ramstalk. I know some players I'm interested in but I never get very invested in any of them. I was pleasantly surprised by getting Quinn last year and stunned by the Kendricks pick. I have been right every year though. Every year I admit that I haven't a clue as to who they will pick.

I will simply go into this draft assuming they will do better than the Ziggy/Shaw Show years.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I went:

DT: Fletcher Cox
WR: (Hill or Randle)
RT: