Pump Fake

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Just saw Romo throw a great TD pass to Des after a perfect pump fake. I don't think I've ever seen Bradford pump fake. It's such an asset to a QB to throw off the LBs and the secondary. Rich Gannon made a carrier out of the pump fake.I think Sam needs to add it to his repertoire.

jjab360

Legend
Sam doesn't really have much of a pump fake, tbh. He just has kind of a shoulder shrug. It's possible he doesn't pump fake because he finds it a turnover risk and Bradford does pretty much everything in his power to avoid turnovers.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I liked the way he looked off the D on the 4th down play to Cook. Sam was great! His first live action in 300 days and he only made one error. (He wanted that pass to Britt back the second he let go of it)

SB8 is ready. I'd be a little more concerned with our OL & D. When we get Long and Saffold back - & Fish turns GW loose, we'll be fine

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eh. Some QBs use pump fakes. Some don't. Ben Roethlisberger has around 2 pump fakes for every 1 attempt haha.

They can be an effective fake but they also risk getting you sacked. The only time Sam really pump fakes is on double moves but I'm fine with it. If he's not comfortable with it, don't do it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I've seen him pump fake plenty of times. He used it his rookie season to beat Seattle's safety's for a TD.