Puka signs endorsement deal with Nike

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Puka has really blown up over night with the endorsements, attention, etc. Look at his social media. With his endearing personality, he has really taken off, far more so than even other elite NFL rookies. Being in L.A. might be part of it.

Hopefully the stardom does not get to him and he stays focused and productive. There is no reason to believe he will let this impact him on field. All indications are positive to date. Just saying. It is something that has crossed my mind. He's a young dude and only human.

He does look a bit leaner to me this off-season. A bit less bulk. Not necessarily a bad thing. But with the style he plays and how many hits he takes, that bulk could be useful.
I think we might underestimate the value of having non-prima donnas at the WR position, who play like they could be.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I’m not worried but in another posting someone indicated Nacua might be miffed if a WR was selected R1/R2 this year and was paid more than Nacua. Endorsements for one should make that a non-issue.
This contract is not up to the Rams. I'm sure he realizes that.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
This contract is not up to the Rams. I'm sure he realizes that.
Totally.

This will only become an issue if he continues to perform well and the Rams don't give him an extension ASAP. I would think that if he has two more seasons like this, they'll be signing him to a massive extension after the 25 season.