Puka Injury Update (not serious)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Per ESPN…

I’d say this is good news. These injuries suck but they’re happening now as opposed to during the season. It may be a bumpy road in the first quarter / half of the year, however…

Let’s see.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Hopefully we are just getting all of our injuries for the year out of the way early, before the season starts. :/

Psycho_X

Legend
McVay, please sit Kupp during these preseason games.
McVay never plays any starters during preseason games. I'm more worried about these practice scrimmages and they are doing them with three different teams this year. I get doing at least one since they don't play in preseason games but three seems a bit much especially with our injury luck so far in training camp.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Puka I'm not worried about. But line has 3 starters that are not day to day but week to week. Could affect the cohesiveness. A bad line due to injuries can derail the best offenses.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
The video I saw, the DB got his left leg down right in front of Puka's right, which glanced off & bent inwards kind of awkwardly before he went to the ground. So likely just a strain / bruise, nothing like a NCI where he was trying to stop & twisted it up or anything.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I’m going with mostly conditioning. How many games did Donald miss despite playing like a Tasmanian Devil every fuckin’ down.
Well, AD puts workout warriors to shame. Few players, especially Olinemen work their bodies to the extent that he does year round.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The fact Puka stuck around afterwards in uniform gives me hope that the injury is not significant. They would certainly be running him through an MRI by this point, or we'd hear word of it too I would think, as well. So on this front no news is good news.

dang

Legend
Well, AD puts workout warriors to shame. Few players, especially Olinemen work their bodies to the extent that he does year round.
I understand AD is a unicorn and each position is different. But if you continually breakdown in the course of a season perhaps you need to alter your strength and conditioning off-season.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I understand AD is a unicorn and each position is different. But if you continually breakdown in the course of a season perhaps you need to alter your strength and conditioning off-season.
Reggie Scott is regarded as one of the best in the league.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I guess the silver lining with these injuries is none of them would be playing the next 3 weeks anyway so heal up guys and let's be ready to go week 1.