Prince Harry or Carson Wentz?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
If you're like me, the specter of confusing the young prince that everyone is talking about - Carson Wentz, with that inbred Brit across the pond- Harry, is enough to cause a great deal of lost sleep. (n)

I mean, say you are travelling to Wembly to attend an NFL game, and you run across this guy...

prince-harry-nottingham-01feb17-07.jpg

Do you say?:
A. "Carson Wentz! Wow. man! You know...I was a Wentz guy all along on ROD...I mean Goff is ok...hey, let's take a selfie!"

or

B. "Prince Harry? Dude, that Markle babe?...wooo. You did good, man. Way to parlay that whole royalty deal. She's alright!" (y)

Or....say you are in Hawaii for the Pro Bowl, and you run into this guy walking on the beach...

carson.jpg

and you say, "Go Carson!" and then you go a couple more blocks and you run into this guy....

prince-harry-nepal-24mar16-04.jpg

and you say, "Oh crap! I told Prince Harry 'Go Carson!'..." :whistle: and in embarrassment, you approach this dude, and say, "Carson, :LOL: you're not going to believe what I just did. I ran into that pussy-Brit Harry and said, 'Go Carson!'...:love:, well, anyway. Good luck in the Pro-Bowl tomorrow, man." :LOL:

...then, when the Royal British security team release you after hours of questioning, you vow to get your recognition skills checked.

You just cannot have that happen, gentlemen!!

Johnny+Hekker+Helps+Fire+Victims.png

"Know your Gingers, boys!"

carson wentz.png
<----------- Wentz

carson-wentz II.jpg
<------------ Wentz

prince-harry-boots-07oct15-06.jpg
<--------- Harry

prince-harry-carson-wentz-664722.jpg

Johnny Hekker and Ron Howard
^
:eek:

I hope this little exercise has been as helpful for you guys, as it has been for me. So, if you are attending the royal wedding, or walking the streets of Philadelphia, take heart! YOU...are now a Ginger expert!

You can now confidently recognize Prince Harry, or Carson Wentz when you see them. (y)

Last edited:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Prince Harry looks like his old man...........Cad Major James HEWITT.