Preseason Week 3 DTR LIVE Broadcast: Texans vs. Rams @ 1PM PT/4PM ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Preseason Week 3 DTR LIVE Broadcast: Texans vs. Rams @ 1PM PT/4PM ET
August 25, 2018 | By:Jake Ellenbogen
227364_4a50293daf0642f9ada7a14aa67008df~mv2.webp

Tune in for a complete live game podcast with Jake Ellenbogen. There will be a pregame, halftime and postgame show. Be sure to tune in @ 4PM EST/1PM PCT. Note: The live feed will play automatically at it's start. Visit downtownrams.com or https://www.downtownrams.com/single...TR-LIVE-Broadcast-Texans-vs-Rams-1PM-PT4PM-ET for the live feed.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just wondering where your boy TeGray is ??

Kiser is looking solid in my book ?
You had to know I was going to keep it real,even if I was wrong. I would give you PROPS

This draft class is pretty awesome in my view !!

Freaking Kelly is looking like a Steal.

Lawyer is just excellent at running down a QB. You could see it in drills as he takes such great angles.

The 3 rookie O’Lineman ! Can’t even say the depth
This draft class has created. Some serious tough decisions .

—Will listen to your podcast,which is always good to listen to, because it is solid Rams talk. Even if I don’t agree all the time. You bring excellent ideas & a open view.

Last edited:

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just wondering where your boy TeGray is ??

Kiser is looking solid in my book ?
You had to know I was going to keep it real,even if I was wrong. I would give you PROPS

This draft class is pretty awesome in my view !!

Freaking Kelly is looking like a Steal.

Lawyer is just excellent at running down a QB. You could see it in drills as he takes such great angles.

The 3 rookie O’Lineman ! Can’t even say the depth
This draft class has created. Some serious tough decisions .

—Will listen to your podcast,which is always good to listen to, because it is solid Rams talk. Even if I don’t agree all the time. You bring excellent ideas & a open view.
Appreciate you So Ram. It has been fun watching this rookie class, just wish that Ogbonnia was healthy.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Appreciate you So Ram. It has been fun watching this rookie class, just wish that Ogbonnia was healthy.

Agree-was thinking back to all of Snead’s picks. OGO might be the first ever injured ?
He was sort of being counted on & would have got a look as a starter.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Your break down was spot on , but of course sort knew you still had hard wood for TeGray.

So my complaints are — well you caught yourself on McVay’s picks. His draft class ??
Snead also has always traded back, to find value. The times they moved up were bad.
Joyner ?
Austin ?
It’s we ca me !! Then again your so right. How much of a roll did Fisher play in drafts. He was a control freak, & Snead(Fisher) had a Auburn fetish .

Watkins brings back comp pick ? Plus The Rams needed a#1 WR

— my complaint is you first saying how much you liked the Kiser pick when you liked TeGray so much better & said he would make it over Kiser !!
Then NOW. You go on about TeGray over BARRON!! I think if you listen to Wade Phillips you would know how much he likes Barron from day 1. In fact over Ogletree,as he helped Snead on that front instead of releasing Barron.
Still believing in TeGray on 53 ??
Just don’t see it,but maybe I don’t know what I’m talking about.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If you go back & see some of my reports from UCI , I’ve been a price fan from even last season rushing Goff on a drill.

Watching the scrimmage I said the same about Price. This season though there is no Quinn & he comes more from the right than the left OLB . OGO’s spot ?

I thought Noteboom might start at RG, but he is not ready & Blythe is a McVay guy. He has been a team Captain during Preseason games. — Don’t know if addressed ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Spot on though on Kiser !! Calling him a starter though by game 4 ? Will see. I think he has an excellent future & has great feel for the game. In the beginning he was playing slow. Now the game has slowed down.

Hodges — Great call. Said I liked him at camp in scrimmage. Was better than Thomas & think might beat him out ??
—My question with Ram fans though is there dislike on Josh Reynolds ?? I guess that is my call, but yes.

The white little RB just shows up.So much better than the Red Head Rogers.

John Johnson you didn’t like at first last season. You know how good he is & game film shows. He was 3rd on tackles & should be even better this season.

Robey-Coleman vs Joyner last season was a huge upgrade in the slot. Joyner was finally placed in his best position.

Hemmingway has been disappointing . Mundt hurt, but is a better TE.

Christian was defensive player of the game in scrimmage.

The biggest question is Corey Littleton as the guy ? How good is he going to be ? He has the tools, but experience? Also add like you said Hager played well & he is a core special teams player.

Kelly Offensive player.

—Your breakdown was really good !!
Always a good listen !!

—Any breakdown on cuts ??

Last edited:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Snead also has always traded back, to find value. The times they moved up were bad.
Joyner ?
Austin ?

I wouldn't call the Joyner trade bad since he's a solid FS and the Goff trade was definitely worth it.

Those two trades compensate for the Austin trade IMO

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I wouldn't call the Joyner trade bad since he's a solid FS and the Goff trade was definitely worth it.

Those two trades compensate for the Austin trade I'm.

Good call, but The Rams had to endear a bunch more lossing seasons.
Perfect for the franchise changing location.

Still Coleman is a huge upgrade over Joyner.Just go back & look at 3rd downs.

Joyner did get franchised & Austin did get a huge 2nd contract.

—Goff — what a great all around guy !! He has been great from day 1 !!