PREGAME Pregame Thread - Lions at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I figure he'll play his best game of the year vs our defense but still I can't wait. Hope the Rams' front has him blowin snot bubbles.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As I say with every former Ram player/coach I wish him the best except when he plays us. I know for certain I'll avoid the GDT next week. They're crazy enough and certain people won't be able to handle themselves if he's having a bad game and it'll just be downright toxic.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
loki laufeyson GIF

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Yeah ... I'm sure Goff is really looking forward to it. :laugh4:

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Just kick their ass like you should.
He was never an asshole, imo, so I don't wish Jared any ill will.. but I just want the Rams to smoke him and his team.

tempests

Hall of Fame
I figure he'll play his best game of the year vs our defense
He was lost today. And I thought he looked fragile. I know that he isn't, but this string of losses is wearing on him. Not playing with confidence, not seeing the field, not throwing the ball well. Bengals took away his first read, and the play was dead. It was like that for most of the game.

It'll be interesting to see how he responds from adversity, but IMO his motivation shouldn't be playing his old team, but keeping his starting job, because he's going to finish the season on the bench if he can't turn himself around.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
He was lost today. And I thought he looked fragile. I know that he isn't, but this string of losses is wearing on him. Not playing with confidence, not seeing the field, not throwing the ball well. Bengals took away his first read, and the play was dead. It was like that for most of the game.

It'll be interesting to see how he responds from adversity, but IMO his motivation shouldn't be playing his old team, but keeping his starting job, because he's going to finish the season on the bench if he can't turn himself around.

If he can make it thru this season relatively unharmed, maybe he can avoid being Bulgerized as the Lions should have a quality draft during the off-season.
jmo.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Who is this QB named Goff posters keep talking about?

I know a QB named Stafford that is playing at an MVP level and he hasn't even peaked yet.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he can make it thru this season relatively unharmed, maybe he can avoid being Bulgerized as the Lions should have a quality draft during the off-season.
jmo.
I would like to see him just retire. Walk away with his $100 million after getting beat up with his Sports Illustrated bikini model girl friend and live the high life.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
And we know how to beat him.
We need to get pressure on him, hit him, and don't let him get comfortable in the pocket. Also, we need to do some pre-snap confusion defensively. If we can do all of the above, Goff will not have a good day.
Give him a clean pocket and a 10 yard cushion on his WRs, and he can pick you apart.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
I figure he'll play his best game of the year vs our defense
Doubt it, the losing culture is starting to kick in. Guy looks broken and his coach just called him out in the media. Complete dumpster fire going on over there.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He was lost today. And I thought he looked fragile.
He's looked fragile for two years tbh. Like a fucking baby deer in the headlights.

But one thing about Goff... When he's locked in he's a good ass QB. So if our defense lets him move the ball with checkdowns and we get the good Goff we could be up shit creek.

I don't think it's likely. But he's going to have every reason to bust his ass in the film room this week and be ready to stick it to us. Which is why I want to see him being knocked on his ass early and often.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I would like to see him just retire. Walk away with his $100 million after getting beat up with his Sports Illustrated bikini model girl friend and live the high life.

I'm not sure when his $110.mil in guaranteed money will be paid in full, but I doubt he'll leave/retire before that. He's still only 27 years old, an age many of us felt invincible no matter how things were going.

Shuie3225

Starter
Goff in fine form today. It seems Detroit faithful are already tired of him after 6 games and have seen enough. Dan Campbell called out Goff in his post game presser today as well.

View: https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1449796040497025024?t=OLDAnCf488ZyZVmYYkCUew&s=19

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Honestly, what's Goff supposed to do there? No one open and can't take off and run for the first?