Pregame Field Passes: Seattle Game to honor Thordaddy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Mr. Eric Dickerson.

PG-032_zps8bcmd0nj.jpg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow... Wow... Wow.. those on-the-field pics look amazing. Did you get a chance to speak with anoyone, and how close to kickoff were you allowed to stay?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Fantastic man. I would have been out of my mind down there! Thanks for posting.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Okay, I'll try to add some pre-game pics starting with the lovely Amanda. I told her she was just a little bit famous here... (If someone can tell me how to make the pics smaller, that would help.)

PG-006%20Amanda_zpsuvkhawkr.jpg

Please god tell me you didn't gush and embarrass us! Some of us are still married to our ex's!

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Wow... Wow... Wow.. those on-the-field pics look amazing. Did you get a chance to speak with anoyone, and how close to kickoff were you allowed to stay?

Between my son and I, we got around 300 pics! Didn't speak with anyone and they were pretty focused of course. We were out there until they went back to the locker room. As you can see, you can't get any closer without getting run over......

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@MarkMyWords

I'm so glad you and your son got to experience that. I was very excited for both of you.

Great pics!!!

Now having said all that... you are very lucky that I didn't know ED2105 was going to be out there... I would have bid thousands per tic had I known! :bow:

Seriously Brudda,,, good on you guys!!!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now having said all that... you are very lucky that I didn't know ED2105 was going to be out there... I would have bid thousands per tic had I known! :bow:
Exactly.

By the way, who is that standing with ED (on the left). He looks familiar, but I can't place him.