Posting vids...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Need some help here - says wrong extension when I drop a vid in.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sorry I missed this post!

Hmm.

It depends on the media.

Our site doesn't display a lot of media by default... we have a piece of 3rd party software that decodes and displays the media... But pasting in the correct root address can be a challenge. For example, grabbing video from ESPN... I can't hardly figure out what to paste in. Usually, I don't even try.

Long way of saying...

I consider myself quite savvy with this stuff, and even I can't get the root address right for some media. But, that is the the key.

Can you share with me what media you are trying to paste in?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are issues with mp4 and some web formats I absolelty have that issue often. I generally try to find the clip in other formats. Sometimes you can post it as a picture but not always. You can also try to save/convert it to a different format and to to post it there.

Some even upload it to their own YouTube page and then post the link that way. That’s much more effort though.