Post-Presser Discussion - The Morning After Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
1_3_Header.jpg

SEGMENT 1 --Jay, Sara, and The Non Gay are in studio today. Producer Joe is down at Rams Park for the Jeff Fisher Press Conference. Stan Kroenke was at the press conference and he was asked if he saw the Rams here for another 25 years and he said we’ll see how it goes. That doesn’t sound too good for Rams fans. Producer Joe joins us now from Rams Park to talk to us about the press conference. Did Fisher seem confident with Sam Bradford as the quarterback? Why did the press conference get cut short? Who knows when the next time we’ll see Stan Kroenke? ---

[mp3]http://www.insidestlaudio.com/ITD_Audio/OTT011712-1.mp3[/mp3]

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Agree with Sara B, regarding Stan's non-answer to JT. With the CVC negotiations still pending, why say anything that could compromise his leverage?!?

No, he didn't give a "warm fuzzy" answer like, "well, I'm committed to doing everything I can to keep this team in St. Louis". That doesn't automatically mean he's looking to hop the first train out of town.

BTW, he DID make that kind of statement back when he took over as majority owner. And even if he HAD made a statement like that yesterday, do you think everybody would have bought it? I'm sure there would have been skeptics.

I don't have a problem with SK playing it close to the vest -- for now, he has to hang tough while butting heads with the CVC.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
HeiseNBerg said:
Agree with Sara B, regarding Stan's non-answer to JT. With the CVC negotiations still pending, why say anything that could compromise his leverage?!?

No, he didn't give a "warm fuzzy" answer like, "well, I'm committed to doing everything I can to keep this team in St. Louis". That doesn't automatically mean he's looking to hop the first train out of town.

BTW, he DID make that kind of statement back when he took over as majority owner. And even if he HAD made a statement like that yesterday, do you think everybody would have bought it? I'm sure there would have been skeptics.

I don't have a problem with SK playing it close to the vest -- for now, he has to hang tough while butting heads with the CVC.

I agreed with Sara too. Some ppl (no names..RamStalk) are playing Chicken Little with this. I was not expecting an answer and we will probably hear something on Feb 1 on if they agree or deny. There will be 3 more meeting after this. This is a lot like the lockout. None of us know whats going on, but Stan and the CVC.