Post-Draft Day One with McVay and Snead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2019/...es-snead-2019-nfl-draft-trade-atlanta-falcons

Video and transcript.

Interesting stuff, confirms a lot of what we already believed about how the Rams approached this draft.They started out with a large pool of players they like and that are expected to be available in the second and third rounds. When one of their favorites did not fall to them at #31, they traded down to get another third rounder and pick another one of those players in that pool of third-fourth round talent tat they like.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think they had their eye on Lawrence, probably Simmons too. Get that NT done right out the gate or move down and use the draft to its strengths.

And I'm pissed that Baker went off right in our faces. That dude is gonna be an excellent player.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think they had their eye on Lawrence, probably Simmons too. Get that NT done right out the gate or move down and use the draft to its strengths.

And I'm ticked that Baker went off right in our faces. That dude is gonna be an excellent player.
Yeah, and the Giants traded back into the first round specifically for him.