Poll: Will AD be on the field for Rams in week 2 vs. Cards?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Will AD be on the field for the Rams in Week 2?

• Yes

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Straight Yes or No poll. Your prediction of what will happen.

I think there’s a good chance AD will repeat what he did last year, and hold out again through Week One. But I think the key question is, will he be in Horns by Week Two? If not, it could get ugly...

I vote yes, but it’s close. The Joey Bosa holdout, the Mack situation, stubborn ego...

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Yes , I see the deal getting done soon and him coming back before week 1 .

I would prefer if our top 5 guys sat out all the pre season games! Dont need that risk

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just a week ago I would have voted No. But Les' comments have given me hope. (y)

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I voted yes.

Whether he extends or not, I still think he will play.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
If he does miss the first two weeks , he might as well miss the rest of the season. In any event AD has proved to me he's a "Me-Not WE" type guy. He thinks because he's the best defensive player in football he deserves special treatment. The Astronomical money notwithstanding, He doesn't have to attend OTA's, TC and meaningless per-season games like the rest of his teammates for the second year in a row. I give him a pass for the 1st year, but doing it an 2nd, he lost a fan here and I could care less if he never plays another down for the Rams.

AD, Go spend all that dough and sit out TC next year in Cleveland or NY, they're used to "me, not we" players.