Please help me with something,

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I don't know because I couldn't take it any longer and went to bed during the second quarter of this shit show. Did the great Aaron Donald have even one sack, in this game? I have to admit I'm getting a little sick of these announcers constantly heaping praise on him like he is the second coming of our savior!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
He is the second coming of our Savior, but when you're getting double and triple teamed constantly and the pass defense is soft Zone with quick passes, he can't do anything. It's pathetic that no one else can get to the QB considering he's constantly taking up 2-3 blockers.

Psycho_X

Legend
When you see two o-lineman draped on AD and Kittle, hanging back just in case, several times you have to wonder what 10 other guys are doing to make a play against only 7 players (not counting QB since he is the target). If this team had one other consistent rusher they'd be a great defense. Hopefully Obo can get back sooner than later and continue on his upward trend.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
There were times where Donald was blocked by only the RG and he didn't get to the QB. AD had 2 tackles. But JG was throwing the ball in 2 seconds or less, so no chance for a sack really. The DBs should have been playing press to force the QB to hold the ball.

Ellard80

Legend
A lot of it was the way their offense was scheming - double teams and quick passess.

Vs the way our defense was playing - soft zone don't give up the big play.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
Your pass rush is not gonna have any chance of success if they are getting the ball out that quick. Shouldn’t we be playing more press? I mean use Jalen Ramsey to eliminate someone from the game plan, that is why we paid him big bucks. He should have been on Kittle all night. A quarterback like Garoppolo should be forced to go through his progressions. Last night it was first read, throw. Absolutely no chance for anyone, including Donald.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Your pass rush is not gonna have any chance of success if they are getting the ball out that quick. Shouldn’t we be playing more press? I mean use Jalen Ramsey to eliminate someone from the game plan, that is why we paid him big bucks. He should have been on Kittle all night. A quarterback like Garoppolo should be forced to go through his progressions. Last night it was first read, throw. Absolutely no chance for anyone, including Donald.

Wow I almsot thought I had posted this! I had this name for the longest time in other forums (90's to 2000s) and momentarily forgot that I changed it. Even had it as an email back in the late 90s.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
Wow I almsot thought I had posted this! I had this name for the longest time in other forums (90's to 2000s) and momentarily forgot that I changed it. Even had it as an email back in the late 90s.

I’m terrible at making names so that’s the best I could come up with lol.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
If memory serves me correctly.....

@Merlin predicted Donald would be a non factor at SF.

26uf51y2VzokTZvsQ.gif

MolaRam

UDFA
Wondering if Donald got dinged a bit early in the game? He was on the sideline for most of a series early; the cameras showed him a couple of times, but the clueless ones in the booth didn't pick up on it.

Would explain a couple of things...

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I don't like getting those right. Just seems like Shanny does a good job of scheming him.

He’s the only guy you have to scheme for on our front 7. Even then Donald has put up good numbers vs shanny’s Niners in the last few years.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I always watch the entire game.

Start to finish.
Win or lose.

If I had dipped out on the Buffalo game, I would have missed out on a great possible come back.

fearsomefour

Legend
Playing soft coverage when a team is running 2 step drops or shot quick throws means the DBs have to tackle.
They were terrible on Sunday.
Williams in particular was horrific.
The Whiners have a talented group of receivers and it showed on Sunday.
The Whiners O also ran about 16 or so more plays than the Rams O.
Even with all that they managed 24 points.
The problem clearly was the offense.
McVay has a little Martz in him in that he has trouble adjusting in game if the original game plan doesn’t work.
The Bears game could go either way.
Neither team has beaten a good team.
Who is for real and who is a fraud?
Don’t know yet.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
This team needs the offense to perform well in order to win. The defense needs to be playing from ahead. The opposing offense needs to be chasing and predictable. Not running out clock.

Has anyone noticed for the most part when the offense plays well the defense plays well?

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team needs the offense to perform well in order to win. The defense needs to be playing from ahead. The opposing offense needs to be chasing and predictable. Not running out clock.

Has anyone noticed for the most part when the offense plays well the defense plays well?
Don't agree with this at all. I think what we are seeing is our VERY young D coordinator is really good at halftime adjustments, regardless if we are winning or losing. I think where he can and will be better is at predicting the other teams offensive game plan. Those are 2 very different skills. I think as time goes on, Staley will get a better feel for what teams are going to come out of the gates with. Once that happens, our D scheme should be very good, and we will see better first half defensive production.