PLEASE BE OK SAM!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shawnbb158

Starter
This is my prayer thread... Pray to anything and everything y'all believe in to make Sam healthy!!! No discrimination just RAM NATION

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Our Bradford, who art in the locker room
Uninjured be thy knee

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Not a very religious man, but yes... Please dear baby Jesus.

My heart dropped watching this game. Sam looked like Payton fucking Manning threading the needle and looking off the defense. The confidence with Quick, Britt, and the rest too... We are finally there. Please be healthy Sam. :bow:

BKBISTRO

UDFA
Hold him out of the next preseason game even if he's fine. He's going to kill it this year if he stays upright.

bskrilla

Starter
Absolutely no way he plays next week even if he's 100% fine. I've seen enough. Dude is dialed in. Let's keep him healthy.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I have never seen him with this much confidence in his wr's.
He gunning the ball down field at will.

Maybe folks will lighten up about Shotty as well.

A55VA6

Legend
Absolutely no way he plays next week even if he's 100% fine. I've seen enough. Dude is dialed in. Let's keep him healthy.
I've honestly never seen Sam throw the ball as well as he has this preseason. When healthy, he'll be ready.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Let us pray for Sam

image.jpg

FRO

Legend
I know you guys are joking, but I honestly did pray for Bradford's knee. No joke. If you just bought season tickets you would too.

So can someone give a summary of a) who got injured and b) who injured they are? There's so much info to digest it would be nice to have one post summarising it.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
So can someone give a summary of a) who got injured and b) who injured they are? There's so much info to digest it would be nice to have one post summarising it.

I'm in the same place, Bradford, Tru, Saffold all injured? have i missed anyone?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I have never seen him with this much confidence in his wr's.
He gunning the ball down field at will.

Maybe folks will lighten up about Shotty as well.
Exactly. I saw him throw it downfield to Britt and Quick even when they were covered and threw it to where only they could get it. Meaning: he finally has WR he trusts will catch contested balls

FRO

Legend
Exactly. I saw him throw it downfield to Britt and Quick even when they were covered and threw it to where only they could get it. Meaning: he finally has WR he trusts will catch contested balls
That's the important thing. Who has Sam had to trust on those throws? Gibson? Pettis? Robinson? We all want to push the ball downfield, but we just haven't had a down the field guy. Now we appear to have some.