Playoff scenarios

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
give me anyone but the saints in the wildcard, the eagles in the 2nd rd, and anyone but the vikes in the championship.
Two teams that will most likely meet in the divisional round. Saints vs Vikings. What a game that will be.

JRobinson

MiLB
As much as I appreciate the OP laying out scenarios, I don’t care how it plays out. We have to just keep doing what we do, not worry about other teams, and handle our own garbage. We will be prepared no matter who we play against as we have shown all season. Bring on whoever takes care of their own business.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It sure is nice to be discussing the playoffs this time of year and not the draft . It feels like forever since we will be in the hunt for a super bowl trip and the NFC is anyone's for the taking . It just feels like the first game will be the hardest one to win even though it's a home game . This team will travel well so if they by the 1st game it will only build their confidence going forward. It also feels like this team is just getting started and will be a force to reckon with for years to come.
That's the best part of it for me because it makes the off season a lot more enjoyable and we also have the new stadium coming. It seems like a great time to be a Rams fan and we certainly deserve it . I still don't like the idea of not fighting for the 3 seed but in McVay I trust. It's nice to have a young genius running this team instead of almost a third of the other teams in search of a coach. We found ourselves a coach and QB for 10 years and beyond and that is priceless.
The Steelers and Pats window is closing and maybe we can help them on their way . That would be awesome

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I think the Seadorks are the best match up it would be a much tougher game they were totally embarrassed there experience pride and sheer will would be tough to overcome but I think we win in a close game due to a talent differential in our favor. Team I do not want to see is the Falcons one they know what it takes ...two we do not match up with there receivers at all three there run game is scary as well as there o-line especially Mack and of course four there def on our offense no joke either. Panthers terrible offense gives us a shot cams inaccuracy and lack of receivers is manageable mcafferey would be scary but I think we better. Overall I do not want the Falcons!!!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Said it before and I'll say it again...

GO FALCONS

For this week anyway. Fuckin beat the shitbirds and send their asses home.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’m thinking we end up falling to 4th to likely play Carolina in LA and then we travel to play Philly in the cold. After that we likely meet up with Minnesota and Case in a dome game. After winning we prepare to play in the Super Bowl against the Pats for our “payback is a bitch” game. Really just throwing darts here. Oh well.
6cb4139649ea5d23bbecf23043f7576b5b6fcec9b5fdf2f96f28c2f1f805b8af.jpg