Player Eval Questions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
First off, thanks for being here. This is a TRUE Rams fan site. No haters here. Please look around the site and read some of our past blogs and posts.

#1 Who do you think will be the breakout player(s) this year, like say Darian Stewart was last year?

#2 Can you please tell us who you think will emerge as an impact player that we may not suspect?

#3 Can you name 4 rookies that you think may have a chance at starting or being in the rotation?

#4 Which rookie linebacker do you think has a shot at being in the mix?

Thank you,

DR RAM.

kdemoff

UDFA
As for breakout players, I hate to single out any individual players but I'm excited about the growth of both Josh Hull and Eugene Sims. I think they could be players to watch this year after having contributing roles in the past. Austin Pettis is another that could emerge from that group. I also think we have some real depth at RB and the Richardson/Reynolds/Middleton/Schweiger group will be fun to watch in preseason.

Both Steve Smith and Brandon Gibson finished OTA's strong and can help in the passing game, they can only help be playmakers in that group.

In reality, on the youngest team in the NFL, we expect all of our rookies to either start or be contributors. Les and Jeff drafted with the mindset of these players coming in and helping right away and we expect all of them to deliver on their promise.

As for rookie LB's, let's see them in pads first!