Play of the year: 2012 Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Some candidates;

Rams week 5: Amendola one-handed catch vs Cardinals
[nfl]0ap2000000069067[/nfl]

-

Rams week 10: Amendola OVERTIME catch for the win (negated by penalty) vs 49'ers.
NO VIDEO

-

Rams week 10: Steven Jackson all heart run, loses helmet, keeps going vs 49'ers
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK2A7cd5Wy8[/youtube]

Rams week 14: Austin Pettis 4th down Conversion at Buffalo
[nfl]0ap2000000107938[/nfl]

Rams week 14: Brandon Gibson game winning TD at Buffalo
[nfl]0ap2000000107932[/nfl]

Rams week 16: Kendricks 80yd TD catch and run at Tampa
[nfl]0ap2000000115411[/nfl]

Please submit yours here!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Of the ones submitted so far; that 4th down catch by Pettis was just amazing... and at a point in the game where we needed it.

It gets my vote.

Without that catch. There is no win. Hell of a play.

Jackson going all BEAST would be my second choice. Just an shining example of how to play the game!

Lesson

Oh, really?
Gracias X.

I was using the NFL tags like you said to use on the stickied thread and couldn't figure out why the videos weren't showing. :oops:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lesson said:
Gracias X.

I was using the NFL tags like you said to use on the stickied thread and couldn't figure out why the videos weren't showing. :oops:
Yeah, those are for the videos ON that site. You can use the same method, just different tags, for videos on the Rams' site. Now, all that said, I think Zuerlein deserves some credit for his performance in the 49ers game in which he hit a game tying and game winning FG from hella far out.

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:
Lesson said:
Gracias X.

Yeah, those are for the videos ON that site. You can use the same method, just different tags, for videos on the Rams' site. Now, all that said, I think Zuerlein deserves some credit for his performance in the 49ers game in which he hit a game tying and game winning FG from hella far out.

A case could be made for the 60 yarder as well.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Gotta go with Steven Jackson vs the entire 49er squad. The Pettis catch and Jenkins fumble recovery are a close tie for 2nd

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
libertadrocks said:
Gotta go with Steven Jackson vs the entire 49er squad. The Pettis catch and Jenkins fumble recovery are a close tie for 2nd

2nd that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lesson said:
[stl]bc300eaa-ea55-4778-9035-50fcedd39068[/stl]

Good call. Huge play in a huge win!

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Sorry, but I still can't get over Amendola's one hander while going backwards. As for Kendricks 80 yarder, not taking anything away from him, but Danny was the difference maker. :boing:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
DR RAM said:
Pettis' catch was epic.

Agreed. That gets my vote. We needed him to come up big to win the game, and he did just that.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Agree with everything said so far.

Off the top of my head, I would throw Gibsons one handed catch in there.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Amendola against the Cards best corner and coming up with a one-handed snatch, he was in his own beast mode that game!

EDIT:
I know it doesn't count but if it did, then Amendolas grab against the 49ers in OT to put us at the 2 would of been the most epic play of the season hands down. Damn illegal formation or whatever the fucking call was... :grr: