Pics from The Pro Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So @Ramrasta took his girlfriend to the Pro Bowl yesterday. I asked him to send me pics. So here's EVERY pic my oldest decided he needed to send me...

IMG_0734.jpg

OK... I thought. There's Rampage.

IMG950743.jpg

Then he sends this pic with this message... "I just watched the greatest thing ever. Women's youth tackle football. They were tackling each other by their hair'.

IMG_0742.jpg

There is something extremely disturbing in this pic. Can you see it?

The message he attached to this pic was "confused fans".

IMG_0746.jpg

The message attached to this... Rams cheerleader with a gross bob haircut. He knows I hate short hair on girls. LOL

IMG_0737.jpg

No message sent with this one.

IMG_0748.jpg

And finally this shot of a cool hat he picked up.

So apparently,,, that's the only action I needed to see from the Pro Bowl. LOL
I didn't want you guys to miss out!

Psycho_X

Legend
I completely forgot this even happened yesterday. Were there any injuries? Otherwise, I’m good not even knowing who won.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
WTF? No one and I mean NO ONE should be allowed to wear that combo. Ground that little MFer and jail his parents.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The message attached to this... Rams cheerleader with a gross bob haircut. He knows I hate short hair on girls. LOL
Agreed on the bob cuts on a lot of ladies but there are some who can pull it off. Gotta be petite with good shoulder and neck lines IMO. :D

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agreed on the bob cuts on a lot of ladies but there are some who can pull it off. Gotta be petite with good shoulder and neck lines IMO. :D

It's just a deal breaker for me... I just can't get past that. Two of my sons are the same, the 3rd is able to look past it.

I make it known too. At 1st, people just think I'm only kidding... but they soon realize that it really is something that I just can't get over. I've pretty much been that way my whole life.

One of my wife's closest friends has short hair... like a bob cut. She's never had a problem getting boyfriends or dates. She's always had short hair. To this day she knows how I feel about it and will give me shit about my feelings on the matter.

Here's what I tell her...

"Sir, Sir,,, everyone is entitled to their own opinions."

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's just a deal breaker for me... I just can't get past that. Two of my sons are the same, the 3rd is able to look past it.

I make it known too. At 1st, people just think I'm only kidding... but they soon realize that it really is something that I just can't get over. I've pretty much been that way my whole life.
This^^^

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

One of my wife's closest friends has short hair... like a bob cut. She's never had a problem getting boyfriends or dates. She's always had short hair. To this day she knows how I feel about it and will give me shit about my feelings on the matter.

Here's what I tell her...

"Sir, Sir,,, everyone is entitled to their own opinions."

She may want to speak with the manager.... Not today Karen!!!!!

x76c3aj6ty431.jpg

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
A little late but my thoughts on the Pro Bowl:

The Jets cheerleader won (y)