Pick#69--Rams Select LS John Holmes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Holmes did not report to Rookie mini-camp and was last seen driving away with new Rams cheerleader Linda Lovelace.

McSnead reports new walk-on LS Ron Jeremy will get a "Long Hard" look at LS.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@CGI_Ram planted that a good while ago to see how long it would take before someone called it out.

It took a lot longer than I thought it would. @Memento was the 1st to ask about it... but Mems had no idea who John Holmes is. In fact... Mems asked this question... "Who the fuck is John Holmes?". LOLOLOLOL

IF YOU HAVEN'T FOUND IT YET... KEEP LOOKING.

fearsomefour

Legend
Draft preview write up of John Holmes....

“Holmes possesses great lower body strength and power with an impressive hip drive.
He has shown a great ability to handle stunts and double teams.
He is a versatile player who can be explosive in various positions.
He specializes in long drives that end in the red zone.”

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Film at eleven... on pay per view.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
@CGI_Ram planted that a good while ago to see how long it would take before someone called it out.

IF YOU HAVEN'T FOUND IT YET... KEEP LOOKING.
I’m glad we now know who is responsible, so that we can give well deserved credit and respect.

Knew CGI as a quality Rams’ poster but can now add Art Film Connoisseur to the resume.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holmes was recently a guest on late night TV, waiting in the wings in the Green Room and behind the green door.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Holmes was recently a guest on late night TV, waiting in the wings in the Green Room and behind the green door.
I don’t believe John Holmes was in Behind the Green Door; and, an earlier poster mentioned Linda Lovelace … I don’t believe they appeared in a movie together.

I can not begin to explain how ashamed I am that I know this stuff.
I really hope I’m wrong.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I noticed it several days ago, but after memento's comments and then nothing, the smart-ass in me couldn't resist...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I question Holmes durability, seems to struggle to rise to the occasion when called upon and spends far too much time in the training room getting fluffed. @bubbaramfan also indicated Ron Jeremy was being brought in, but Jeremy failed the physical being grossly overweight.

So the Rams decided to go with Peter North, more durable, better upper body strength plus his durability according to reports is second to none.

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The Rams were considering signing Lovelace as their head coach. Unlike many other coaches, she might blow a few but she won't choke on the big one.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I heard Stormy Daniels is available.
We could bring bring her in to work out the linebackers.
no-stormy-no-those-are-microphones-stormy-daniels-xd-33240992.png

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Dad jokes and pr0n should never mix...

all you end up with is a lot of groaning and people shouting “oh God!”

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t believe John Holmes was in Behind the Green Door; and, an earlier poster mentioned Linda Lovelace … I don’t believe they appeared in a movie together.

I can not begin to explain how ashamed I am that I know this stuff.
I really hope I’m wrong.
You sir are correct. It was Insatiable they finally came together and worked. John & Marilyn.

Last edited: