Pick #174 - Rams select DE Earnest Brown IV

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two things I've read on him is he needs strength conditioning badly and his sacks are all vulture sacks.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Sorry Earnest, going to have to give up that 99 buddy! Lol

ps wtf? We drafti g everybody with the last name Brown this year?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Welcome to the Rams big feller!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He'll need to pack on more strength and good weight, and he also needs to improve his hand usage. But he has potential. I like the pick. I don't love it, but I like it.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I’m just completely perplexed how we haven’t gotten one player on the OL. Just mind blowing honestly.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't love it, but I like it.

Well, if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with....Two Ernest's that's nice plus let him work with Aaron Donald and his knives, which should improve his hands for better or worse.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
because tbh.... only this board thinks we have ol problems.

It's because Chandler Brewer is coming back and the plan is to move Brewer to RG and Austin Corbett to Center....Of course I have no information pertaining to that actual plan, but the thought of Brian Allen calling signals in the middle makes me ill.

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with....Two Ernest's that's nice plus let him work with Aaron Donald and his knives, which should improve his hands for better or worse.

A quote to live by. I just wanted to get an offensive lineman, but I'm fine with EB4.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I’m just completely perplexed how we haven’t gotten one player on the OL. Just mind blowing honestly.

Just proves the fans' opinions of all the perceived OL issues is not the case in reality. We obviously like our young OL depth and have an internal plan at Center. Also we still might be talking with a FA like Austin Reiter who's still out there.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
because tbh.... only this board thinks we have ol problems.
Or they like what they have in house/don’t like what’s available. I literally have no idea (just like you don’t). That’s your opinion and that’s fine but to state that only rams on demand thinks there were o line problems and no one else in the world is unequivocally false.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's because Chandler Brewer is coming back and the plan is to move Brewer to RG and Austin Corbett to Center....Of course I have no information pertaining to that actual plan, but the though of Brian Allen calling signals in the middle makes me ill.
Or Anchrum to Center and Brewer as swing OT

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I didn't watch any of this dude's film. More I watch the more I like. Stout. Me likey. (y)