Pic of Larry, Jim & Jack

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
As a kid I went to every home Rams game that you played in, including playoffs and SB.

I recall seeing a great photo of you once in the offseason - it was of Larry Brooks, Jim Youngblood and yourself fishing by a stream somewhere.

From time to time I've searched the Internet to try and find that photo.

Do you recall the photo, do you still stay in touch with Larry and Jim, and do you have a copy of the photo that you can digitize and upload as I am sure young fans would enjoy it as much as I would.

Thank you for your support. Those were my boys. In the offseason we went to Monticello and hunted and fished. We took a few guys there, including cromwell. I wish we spoke more often but still stay in touch. The years go by so fast. I will look for pictures and put em up here as soon as I can. Thank you again for sharing those memories.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I did't realize Nolan sometimes made those trips with you as well... must have been a great time.

I also recall that you, Larry and Jim were all wearing overalls in the photo, and I remember my Ram-buddy and I saying how you 3 looked like brothers.