Photo Caption This...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
This is the guy who threw the beer at an Oriole outfielder last night at the Toronto baseball playoff. What a dork. I bet he wants that moment back. Classic photo. Needed to be captioned by the lot of you ROD jokers.

Step, sir, into Steve Bartman's living hell. Maybe you two can share a beer...(n) Oh sorry. Bad choice of words, huh? :snicker:

alleged-beer-can-thrower.png

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Dude, are they coming for me yet? Maybe if I don't move, they won't see me?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Cut the sleeves off your hoodie, they'll think you're Bill Belicheck

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
alleged-beer-can-thrower.png

Freak! Freak! I'm an idiot! That beer cost $17.95 (Canadian) I'll never get it back. I'll lose my job....freak! They're all looking at meeeee! Don't move.....just freeze...mommy!!!... I'm on the big screen....ahhhhhh...I just soiled myself...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Je viens de faire Steve Bartman sans importance... Translation... "I just made Steve Bartman irrelevant"

alleged-beer-can-thrower-png.16954

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You talkin' to me?
You talkin' to me?
You talkin' to me?
Then who the hell else are you talking <looks behind himself> you talking to me?
Well I'm the only one here.
Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?
Oh yeah?
<flicks gun out from within his sleeve, clumsily>
You talkin' to me?

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Maybe if I stare deeper into his eyes I might cause his head to explode? I should learn to posses the power of telepathic and telekinesis????