Peter King’s Football Morning in America

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I really believe that the process can be super simplified. Here's the #1 rule for a legendary drafter..

Just think about the mistakes we could have avoided in the past just focusing on this one thing.

Here's an example.... Greg "157 lbs of Ganja" Robinson.

Amen.

As in Brian "not so" Quick.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really believe that the process can be super simplified. Here's the #1 rule for a legendary drafter..

Just think about the mistakes we could have avoided in the past just focusing on this one thing.

That is the antithesis of the Jeff Fisher drafting manual.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

Yeah, but he's so athletic and quick, you'd think he could have hidden it real fast (I realize that's not exactly the same as a 1/4 in a baggie)..... Of course he got called for jumping the count and then got caught holding one of the cops...Oh, Greg... Still the human turnstile and false start machine...

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Lots can be done remotely anymore. I hold a lot of my meetings with clients on-line, where we can screen share and take live notes. Combine video can be uploaded and discussed possibly more effectively than if they were actually there.
Peter just needs to get with the times, man.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The NFL probably puts a lot of the media up to speaking about things of this nature. They are now talking about moving the combine around to different cities, and that is more than likely for tv ratings. The Rams still have employees and staffers there. Let's break off every piece of the process and make it a sellable brand on it's own. I think McVay is being smart about it.