Peter King: MMQB - 5/4/15 - The Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://mmqb.si.com/2015/05/04/jameis-winston-tampa-bay-buccaneers-nfl-draft/
To save you time scanning through this article I've posted the only two comments that concern the Rams or St. Louis. To read the article in its entirety click the link.
Todd Gurley was the top-rated player on the St. Louis draft board.

Last Tuesday, NFL Network keystones Rich Eisen, Steve Mariucci, Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin, Melissa Stark and Marshall Faulk were invited to be part of the first-pitch ceremony and “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” song during the seventh-inning stretch of Pirates-Cubs. All were happy to be involved… except Faulk, a St. Louisan. He refused to go. He refused to put on a Cubs cap, or Cubs jersey, or to be part of any Cubs-celebratory thing. It’s all about the Cards for Faulk. He couldn’t bring himself to wear any Cub stuff.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
All were happy to be involved… except Faulk, a St. Louisan. He refused to go. He refused to put on a Cubs cap, or Cubs jersey, or to be part of any Cubs-celebratory thing. It’s all about the Cards for Faulk. He couldn’t bring himself to wear any Cub stuff.
Faulk isn't a fan of losing, I gather.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
To save you time scanning through this article I've posted the only two comments that concern the Rams or St. Louis. To read the article in its entirety click the link.

Last Tuesday, NFL Network keystones Rich Eisen, Steve Mariucci, Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin, Melissa Stark and Marshall Faulk were invited to be part of the first-pitch ceremony and “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” song during the seventh-inning stretch of Pirates-Cubs. All were happy to be involved… except Faulk, a St. Louisan. He refused to go. He refused to put on a Cubs cap, or Cubs jersey, or to be part of any Cubs-celebratory thing. It’s all about the Cards for Faulk. He couldn’t bring himself to wear any Cub stuff.

Oh yeah, Faulk gets it! A little disappointed in Warner, tho.

Gotta love the Cards, best record in the bigs.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler

New favourite player...oh who am I kidding, he's always been my favourite player, first jersey I owned, and the reason I became a fan of the Rams, he's just gone up that extra notch.

Moostache

Rookie
I loathe this kind of media slight that St. Louis CONSTANTLY receives from the national press:

Peter King excerpt: "I’m within a six-hour drive of teams in Washington, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, the Giants, Jets and New England. But if you’re in Chicago, you’re within six hours of Cleveland, Detroit, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Green Bay and Minneapolis (pushing it; that’s maybe six-and-a-half). Add a little, and you can make the drive from Buffalo or Kansas City in less than eight hours. And I saw jerseys of all colors in Chicago."

Last time I drove it, St. Louis to Chicago can be done in 4 hours if you stretch the speed limit up I-57 or I-55 through the rural areas.
Fuck you Peter King. I know that shit is intentional and it pisses me off...

RamBill

Legend
Peter King of The MMQB talks all about the NFL Draft with Rich Eisen. He talks about the Rams having Todd Gurley #1 on their board. The Bucs had Gurley #5 on their board. With many teams having Gurley rated that highly, he has Adrian Peterson type value. He also talks about the intrigue at the top of the draft and how a trade never really came close to happening.

Watch King Talk NFL Draft

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I'd seen Kurt tweeting about the Cubs game and throwing out the first pitch. It was funny, he thought he'd pull a Brady and throw the ball into the stands.
Hadn't heard about Marshall. That's awesome.