Peter King: MMQB - 3/2/15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://mmqb.si.com/2015/03/02/st-louis-stadium-rams-raiders-chargers-los-angeles-nfl/
rams-story.jpg

Rendering courtesy HOK for The MMQB

On Los Angeles, St. Louis and How It All Shakes Out
Our staff discusses the top takeaways coming out of Indy and looks at what’s in store for Ndamukong Suh and other stars expected to hit the market next week
By Peter King

Lot's of stuff and pics today on possible relocation and stadium issues which can be found by clicking the link below.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/new-latest-on-kroenke-rams-and-nfl-in-stl.34352/page-130

Nothing else about the Rams in today's MMQB. To read the article click the link at the top of the page.

Ltrautman

MIZ
Would love to spend my Sundays at that stadium. The open air part would make it much more fun

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
That's a pretty great view. Only thing better would be to see it packed for a Rams game.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Would love to spend my Sundays at that stadium. The open air part would make it much more fun

Improving a currently blighted area is a nice bonus too. Nice picture...tailgate galore!

Av8R

UDFA
I really hope this happens... that is becoming a beautiful stadium and I like the fact that is more traditional and not all futuristic. The best part is getting to cheer on our Rams with fellow brothers and sisters out in the elements like it was meant to be played.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That stadium looks awesome. Plus, the covering is in the shape of the Rams horns.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
So much better than the dome, would love to see our boys crack some skulls outdoors on real grass. I want other teams to dread a Rams road trip, it's been too long.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Got a question for those of you more informed about the river area than myself.

What happens when the Mississippi River does what rivers tend to do.....flood?

Is there adequate flood protection available now that would protect the stadium or would that be part of the development.

I have visions of 1993 and how high the water was at that time. Stan would have a giant swimming pool instead of a stadium.