Penn St. / So. Cal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
What an exciting game! Great for me. I took USC with the points (7) as I thought it would be close. A little worried at the half but the Lions had a helluva second half.

Btw, since Les likes team mates, figure out a way to get Aller and Warren!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
USC played them a lot better than I thought they would. How about that TE for Penn St though?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Ohio St vs Oregon

Iowa vs Washington

Minnesota vs UCLA

Penn State vs USC

all now Big Ten conference games

I don't think that will ever work for me ..............lol

Last edited:

PARAM

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This LSU Ole Miss game should be good now.
Florida 3 / Tennessee 0 has been interesting. Heiple just went on 4th and 1 at their own 10 with 2:28 left in the half. And got it. Ballsy. Florida fumbled at the 1.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Gators D just picked one off!! Plus personal foul on Tennessee. Ball on the Tenn 11 , 1:11 left.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Florida 3 / Tennessee 0 has been interesting. Heiple just went on 4th and 1 at their own 10 with 2:28 left in the half. And got it. Ballsy. Florida fumbled at the 1.
Flipping back and forth with the games.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Ohio St vs Oregon

Iowa vs Washington

Minnesota vs UCLA

Penn State vs USC

all now Big Ten conference games

I don't think that will ever work for me ..............lol
Oregon says, "welcome to the Big 10? Meet the PAC 10!!"

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This LSU QB gets a lot of draft hype I've seen him mocked top 10 some times and he's just not good tonight.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
  • Riley is 5-8 in his past 13 games.
  • Riley is 3-7 vs. Top 25 teams at USC

View: https://x.com/JakeOlson61/status/1845242790675935315

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/1g2cp3y/comment/lrn5u8m/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Flashback:

Lincoln Riley: USC Will 'Be The Mecca of College Football'​

"This is going to be the Mecca of College Football. I'm not big on false promises, hollow the promises. I'm not gonna stand up here and talk about all the different things that I think we can do. We see the potential there, we know we've got to go to work. And it's going to take every single one of us, but if we all do what we can, can you imagine the scene down here? You guys have seen it. Some of you guys have experienced it. I'm ready to experience it. And I'm ready for our current players and our future players experience that as well."

Last edited:

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Timing is everything. The calling for Riley to go will subside over the next 6 weeks as USC's schedule gets super easy. Maryland sucks. Rutgers sucks. Washington and Nebraska should provide some resistance but not enough IMO. UCLA should be a cakewalk. They should be 8-3 going into the finale vs Notre Dame and Notre Dame should be 10-1 at that time. So losing to them will be losing to a top 10 team. Beating them will have most in Riley's corner again. However, losing any of the next 5 games.......

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
USC played them a lot better than I thought they would. How about that TE for Penn St though?
Wow, this kid is legit...
man... if we're picking mid-1st, and he's still there as the #1 TE but also a #3 / #4 LT.... I think we get this kid. He's got skills & size that you just can't teach. A real game changer. We can just tag Alaric lol. I don't think McVay passes up another TE.
This TD catch in the EZ... from a hail-mary....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dMZviRamsk

Tano

Legend
Wow, this kid is legit...
man... if we're picking mid-1st, and he's still there as the #1 TE but also a #3 / #4 LT.... I think we get this kid. He's got skills & size that you just can't teach. A real game changer. We can just tag Alaric lol. I don't think McVay passes up another TE.
This TD catch in the EZ... from a hail-mary....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dMZviRamsk

USC still lacks the players on defense. I still don't know what #8 was doing on that flea flicker.