Pead Rumor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ram4life11

Rookie
What if I said "I have a source inside the Rams locker room thats saying Isaiah Pead failed a recent drug test"?
Be on the lookout for more news on this during or after TC...

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
What if I said "I have a source inside the Rams locker room thats saying Isaiah Pead failed a recent drug test"?

If that's true, stick a fork in him, he's done.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Smh at least a 4 game suspension... He already got suspended last year or was it hus rookie year? Anyway if true his career us over

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
What, Pead doing something stupid? Why I'd be shocked. If you were to say that.

FRO

Legend
If this is true he is gone. Was slated to be the 4th RB and special teams guy. I hope this is just a rumor.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Then I'd say this the first flat out bust of Snisher's tenure. Let's hope Brian Quick watched a whole bunch of Vincent Jackson game film this offseason.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If true, Tre Watts has the opening he's looking for.

Simba

Rookie
If it's true,it could be last chance wasted by Isaiah.I would like to see Kalhil Bell on his feet.I don't know if he's able for special team, where we need a sub, but I think he is a Rb underestimated.

Chase Reynolds special teams contribution must make him the most likely replacement (that and I like having at least one player who shares my surname on the team).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Chase Reynolds special teams contribution must make him the most likely replacement (that and I like having at least one player who shares my surname on the team).

Screen Shot 2014-07-20 at 9.11.12 AM.png

RFIP

hate friggin rumors, ya know something spit it out, OP should have done this instead of some mystery source
traibn

Exactly. This type of thing should not be tolerated on a first class board such as this.

Either you got something or you don't. This "what if" stuff is garbage.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

If it turns out to be true... Then I'd say that you need to start providing much more inside 411 going forward.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Exactly. This type of thing should not be tolerated on a first class board such as this.

Ram4life11 has brought credible tips to the table before.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

But what if his 'source' wanted to be anonymous, and just wanted to share. All we be revealed in due time man.

Status
Not open for further replies.