Pay The Rent!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kHhIQMkuOQ

e7arv.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

this is why i hate going to games. there are other people there to ruin your experience.

fearsomefour

Legend
Well, with any luck the main players in this little fiasco all drove off the side of the road and into large trees.
Worthless people.
LOL at the benches with zero leg room.

socalrams90

Starter
As a rams fan thats embarrassing. I like the fact that the average Joe can afford to go to a game but when tickets are so cheap shit like this is more likely to happen.

There's a way to be hostile to away fans without being classless scumbags.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Lol they are in the worst possible seat location. That is why you don't go cheap when it comes to going to games. Otherwise you end up in the ghetto section.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
WOW! Those cops REALLY know how to take control of a situation! :unsure:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Charger fan has to know when to fold em. That was pathetic all around. Thank goodness for the LEOs standing around watching.....

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah my 6'4" frame just groans looking at that... and what looks like a simple 2x4 for backrests lol. Talk about paying for misery.

maybe that's why they're all so irritable. either that or they are just straight out arseholes.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Disgusting display all around. I went to a preseaon "Pats and Rams" game a few years back in Foxboro with my girlfriend and her father expecting to tailgate and to be social. No one was straight out rude to us, but that was largely in part because we decided to stay to ourselves because the vibe from some of the fans was borderline hostile, or at the very least very unfriendly.

Between the long drive to get to the stadium, the horrible parking and traffic and time commitment and just the overall standoffishness of people. I never had any desire to go back to an NFL game again

Psycho_X

Legend
Never saw too many bad incidents at the dome over the years. Every now and then there'd be a drunk asshole screaming at everyone but nothing too combative for opposing fans... hell I think opposing fans were usually the drunk instigators. Been to a few Rams games at Soldier Field and had to fight my way out of the bathroom during one of them. Besides that though I didn't have anything crazy happen.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where was security? If they are charging regular season prices for tickets, there should be regular season security.
That was slow simmering and should have had intervention as soon as they initially walked away

Kevin61

UDFA
Name
Kevin
Preseason games are much worse than regular season. Tickets from season ticket holders are sold for next to nothing and to anyone. End zone plus preseason equals chaos.