Pants on Fire!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
So one of my employees are trying to tell me that his sister in law is dating a guy that played for the rams. He says he played DE and his first name is Talon. Says he didn't stick because he got hurt. I call bull shit, I don't remember anyone of that name. I can't get a last name out of him. Anyone remember this?

PolarBear

Rookie
Last edited:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He had the name wrong, the name is Kellen Greyer. He is 25. I call total bull shit on this. He also claims that he was a TE and FB as well as DE.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"Do the chickens have large Talons?"

0.jpg

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Kellen Greyer doesn't even bring up hits on Google. A 25 year old DE for the NFL and not even one Google hit, not even a college page? Smells like some cow excrement to me.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The bullcrap in this one is strong.

No shit. My employee doesn't believe it anyway, but he said he is like 6'7" so he is scared to talk

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Kellen Dreyer. Finally got the correct info. Went to Lindenwood University. But by no means was ever with the rams as far as I can tell

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
You guys got it all wrong. He did play for the RAMS...In Madden11! I swear he was on the cover too! :ROFLMAO:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Pick another name, tell her she needs to read through the Rams records and pick a name she has been wrong 3 times.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Pick another name, tell her she needs to read through the Rams records and pick a name she has been wrong 3 times.

Lol it's almost ridiculous.