Overseas markets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Greetings Warren,

I'd like to hear your views on the NFL's foray into overseas markets and Mexico. London looks like a distinct possibility in the not too distant future. Is this asking too much of a player to go overseas and would an overseas team be at a competitive disadvantage due to travel, cultural, time zone, etc. differences??

Thanks much!

Warren Sapp

Super Bowl Champ and Hall of Famer
Name
Warren
The potential global expansion of the game is a good thing in the grand scheme... I see it as an inevitable process. Through technology, we are all becoming more globally connected and that means our great game has the potential to be appreciated (like we do here in the states) across the world.

I'm confident as these expansion opportunities are explored we will be able to work through the various challenges and differences and it will be for the greater good of the game.