Out of town fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Hello Mr. Demoff, thanks again for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer our questions. I can't begin to tell you how cool it is that we actually communicate with someone with such an integral part of the organization. I don't think I've even heard of that before.

I moved away from St. Louis in 2002 but still remain a fiercely passionate Rams fan with a near obsession like quality to my loyalty...not to brag or anything. I know most of the people on this site don't live in St. Louis but want to go to games when the opportunity arises. I now live in Rhode Island. I am going to St. Louis in late July and want to see training camp, and also I will likely be there in late December and will probably go to a game. Is there anything for those of us out of town to see, or should see while we're there since we're not near the organization. Is there a out of town fan organization for those of us not near there to get more information or be closer to the team in some way?

kdemoff

UDFA
Training camp is obviously a great time to come as the access at Rams Park is phenomenal and its a unique chance to see our players up close. I would also encourage you to try and schedule a training camp trip around FanFest on Saturday August 3rd at the Edward Jones Dome. This is the 2nd year we will be hosting a scrimmage and fun and games at the EJD and the event seems to grow each year.

As mentioned in an earlier thread, I appreciate how diverse the fan locales are on this board. The best recommendation I can make is to try and work with other members of the board to come up with a date that you all come to STL to visit a game, and then work with our group ticketing staff to sit together, tailgate together, etc. It is typically easier to make for great experiences for groups than it is smaller individual parties.

Thanks for your fandom from Rhody!

KD