Our RAMS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Can play with anybody!!!! That's more than most of you thought before the season started. I'm pleasantly surprised to realize we are only a couple of key players from being a serious contender. A good draft next year will make this team damn scary next year. Don't know if we can pick up anybody this season that could make much of a difference but you have to admit what we do have are coming to play each week. And, this very well could be a wildcard team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Season 2 Reaction GIF by The Office

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Can play with anybody!!!! That's more than most of you thought before the season started. I'm pleasantly surprised to realize we are only a couple of key players from being a serious contender. A good draft next year will make this team damn scary next year. Don't know if we can pick up anybody this season that could make much of a difference but you have to admit what we do have are coming to play each week. And, this very well could be a wildcard team.
There is that - at the very least, they are coming to play and give some good effort.
Just need a bit more talent in a few area's and some stoutness up front.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

I think we have some decent talent and good coaching. Another solid O-lineman could really help and another decent edge and pass rusher could put the Rams in the elite category again, IMO.