Other Ram Websites and Members

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This might not mean much here. Since I joined a few months ago it has completely lifted my Rams experience. I miss a ton of posters on another website I spent 4 years at. I popped in tonight and it’s disheartening that it feels so foreign to me there.

I selfishly asked a few posters to come here. One declined and the other responded he’s to invested in the site to leave. I suggested trying both and opening their Rams Football experience. Doubt either will visit.

Am I the only one who has issues with this?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
@Neil039 everyone's experiences are always a little different. I was a long time contributor to another site where I felt the content was heading in a too pessimistic direction and turning a blind eye to the real problems: the coaching (not our team's talent).

Further, the mods were too empowered and were free to criticize and lay into anyone who disagreed with their opinion. Even when non moderators did so respectfully. Moderators were never corrected, but non moderators were chastised for disagreeing. Hence, I left and explored this site.

I love the no ads and how the code of conduct is respected by the moderators and posters. Even the mods here will warn folks when comments are getting edgy and threads may be shut down (thanks @Selassie I , @Mojo Ram , and all other mods actively doing this).

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I go back and forth to both sites. The other site has some members from Realramsfans that I've known since 2005. So I still feel comfortable with many of those. Some have come here.

This site is more active with Rams discussion. The covid and protests have seem to divide some good posters over there. Probably shoulda stayed away from that stuff. Nothing divides people more than politics and religion.

Out of habit I typically start my day over there. But I find myself coming here soon after because not much going on with football at the moment. So Rams discussion slows down. Seems like poster here find more to talk about when it comes to the Rams. Even during slow times. The only problem for me is, it can get so active by the time I see a thread its got already a bunch of pages long. Maybe I should come here first.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Curious as to what site you are talking about. I don't really know of any other sites besides the laughable ClanRam and the worst setup for discussion at Ramstalk as far as a forum/discussion goes. Sounds like you're talking about the former and the Napoleon of a dictator there.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I go back and forth to both sites. The other site has some members from Realramsfans that I've known since 2005. So I still feel comfortable with many of those. Some have come here.

This site is more active with Rams discussion. The covid and protests have seem to divide some good posters over there. Probably shoulda stayed away from that stuff. Nothing divides people more than politics and religion.

Out of habit I typically start my day over there. But I find myself coming here soon after because not much going on with football at the moment. So Rams discussion slows down. Seems like poster here find more to talk about when it comes to the Rams. Even during slow times. The only problem for me is, it can get so active by the time I see a thread its got already a bunch of pages long. Maybe I should come here first.

I was brought to the site by former RRF posters as well. I miss reading their posts and interacting with them. I am glad that there were plenty of familiar faces on here (or screen names from my time at RRF and the fan site.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This might not mean much here. Since I joined a few months ago it has completely lifted my Rams experience. I miss a ton of posters on another website I spent 4 years at. I popped in tonight and it’s disheartening that it feels so foreign to me there.

I selfishly asked a few posters to come here. One declined and the other responded he’s to invested in the site to leave. I suggested trying both and opening their Rams Football experience. Doubt either will visit.

Am I the only one who has issues with this?

Right now I am only semi-active on this site and only this site. As some know on here I was a member on another site and put much effort into growing that site. After Covid it went south real quick. The site is owned by a very active moderator and is not open to other points of view. The site has always been more of a clic of people than an open membership. It is very unfairly moderated IMO. It is a pretty site though. I check in there for Rams news every now and then and believe I have seen a drop off of activity. The attacks there can be brutal.

This site feels more like a one size fits all to me. Fairly moderated with thoughtful intentions. I went to the SB and met up with members on here and had a blast. Good people. Lifetime of memories. That didn't happen on the other site of reference. They hardly even tried. Only a few went. It appears to me to be just a pet site for only a relative few people.

I love my RAMILY. And this site fairly represents my peeps.

GO RAMS!!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The way I see it is like this, I have facebook & linkedin, (also Instagram and twitter but I never go on either one) but I dont spend more than 10 minutes a day combined on both. These Rams MB's have been my social media going on 2 decades now. Oddly, on here the names are all fake, but the people are all real, whereas on Facebook, its the opposite. Everyone uses their real name but is fake as hell....
For me, once RRF was in its death spiral I started coming here and checked out some other sites. Then Motes started his place and I did my best to help promote it. But I also was faithful to here. So for me, I had best of both worlds, ROD would have activity early east coast time, and "the other place" was west coast based.
Ultimately though like most social gatherings, there are cliques, and it became apparent that I didnt fit in. One of the many things ROD does great is the "no politics" policy. Either you allow it, or you dont. I miss people over there but they know where to find me, and those that havent, eff-em.
I wish more folks would head this way as it has the best Rams content, the most interesting off topic content, and my lord we have the "Boobies" thread....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Curious as to what site you are talking about. I don't really know of any other sites besides the laughable ClanRam and the worst setup for discussion at Ramstalk as far as a forum/discussion goes. Sounds like you're talking about the former and the Napoleon of a dictator there.

Ramsfansunited. It was started by a poster from RRF for fans who remained fans of the team after the move. Actually, it was started before the move but when it looked like it was gonna happen.

A lot of us from RRF went there after the move. RRF pretty much became a ghost town. RRF was the first message board forum I ever joined. So it had sentimental value to me. And there are some pretty good posters at RFU who came from RRF. One of them is great with a program that breaks every stat down. Love it when the season comes and he does that. I think he has a paid subscription to PFF or another similar site. Maybe multiple sites. He comes up with some really good stuff.

ROD seems like it has the biggest membership. Its obvious when you see as many threads and pages in a short time. I like both sites so I can't say which one is better. ROD is more active during the slow time so I like that. I'd say both sites have posters who are very knowledgeable. ROD won't let political talk get out of hand. That is probably why most people get along here. And that is a good thing.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I wish more folks would head this way as it has the best Rams content, the most interesting off topic content, and my lord we have the "Boobies" thread....

I can't disagree with the content here. There's a lot more of it and the discussion is very relevant. I like RFU but I can't join the general discussion anymore because of the opposing views. They do go on the attack. Rams discussion is slow this time of year. A1 is great with his stats but I haven't seen him in a few weeks. Maybe he's waiting for the season? I hope so.

Corbin

Ramsfansunited. It was started by a poster from RRF for fans who remained fans of the team after the move. Actually, it was started before the move but when it looked like it was gonna happen.

A lot of us from RRF went there after the move. RRF pretty much became a ghost town. RRF was the first message board forum I ever joined. So it had sentimental value to me. And there are some pretty good posters at RFU who came from RRF. One of them is great with a program that breaks every stat down. Love it when the season comes and he does that. I think he has a paid subscription to PFF or another similar site. Maybe multiple sites. He comes up with some really good stuff.

ROD seems like it has the biggest membership. Its obvious when you see as many threads and pages in a short time. I like both sites so I can't say which one is better. ROD is more active during the slow time so I like that. I'd say both sites have posters who are very knowledgeable. ROD won't let political talk get out of hand. That is probably why most people get along here. And that is a good thing.
That site is horrid to the eyes! I like the format and coding of this one a lot better!

bluecoconuts

Legend
It can be a bummer, but one day they may decide to hop on over and join as well. The artificial turf is greener over here anyway.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Maybe it’s a comfort level thing of being on a site long enough to grasp or have a feel defining who’s who, or maybe some of us have this pesky loyalty thing ingrained

I had the same ID at that shithole Ramstalk, put in 4-5 years there, found this site (with perhaps the founders unscrupulous recruitment) been here ever since

I like it here, keeping up with some of our lunatics is actually therapeutic in a weird way :ROFLMAO:

One site is plenty enough for my dumb ass!

Corbin

Maybe it’s a comfort level thing of being on a site long enough to grasp or have a feel defining who’s who, or maybe some of us have this pesky loyalty thing ingrained

I had the same ID at that shithole Ramstalk, put in 4-5 years there, found this site (with perhaps the founders unscrupulous recruitment) been here ever since

I like it here, keeping up with some of our lunatics is actually therapeutic in a weird way :ROFLMAO:

One site is plenty enough for my dumb ass!
Your welcome :zany::horns:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know it's a longstanding joke around here, but Rams Talk at the PD was my main home for a lot of years. It could be good or VERY bad. But the thing which was addictive was the almost instant interaction. I think that was a problem for -X- as well when he was building this site. I made the final break in 2015 and gave up the PD forever...well...because they ban hammered my ass...Damn, Bernie M. was a sensitive wuss...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This is only the 3rd Rams fan forum I have found. Cant even remember the name of the 1st one, but had some good guys and content back when I couldnt get any Rams info anywhere. Then came the infamous RamsTalk, it was OK I guess, at first, but then became quite toxic. The best message I ever got on that site was an invite from X to check out ROD. Been here ever since. I've met a few members at training camp, games and met Stu at his restaurant while I was on vacation in Oregon a few years ago. Some of the members here are more like friends than some of my friends on FB. I think the mods here do an amazing job reminding us to remain respectful of each other when things get a little sideways. And getting rid of those that cant/wont do so.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since I joined a few months ago it has completely lifted my Rams experience.

this is the only place i will visit. and even then i get cut when some posters here want to get real.

fuck that, i don't want to be real and worry that the rams aren't going to dominate every single snap of every single game. i don't care.

i want to be happy reading about the rams, reading about the new guys, reading about what went wrong, what went right.

there are posters here that know more about football in their pinky finger than i do whole. i'm learning new stuff every day here.

this place is a shining beacon in a sea of shit and the moderators and owners of this place need to take a bow for the magnificent job they do here.