OT: CFL Approves Johnny Manziel's Return to Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a slow Rams day as we shuffle around in a closed space, breathing each others breath like in a packed elevator....How about some Manziel talk?

Has he grown up and will he become the next Doug Flutie by playing in the CFL before coming back to the NFL?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good for him. CFL is a great way for him to rebuild his brand as a professional, so hope he makes the most of it and keeps his nose clean.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's a slow Rams day as we shuffle around in a closed space, breathing each others breath like in a packed elevator....

Let's hit every floor b!tches...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Johnny Fuckballs gets into Canada with a criminal record, and I can't get there without an impossible-to-get work visa?

Fuck that guy, and fuck the people who thought this is a good idea.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
*Gets a chinese Manziel Hamilton Tiger-Cat's jersey.~nighttrain

FWIW's my favorite team in the CFL is the Saskatchewan Roughriders for no other reason that it reminds me of Teddy Roosevelt.

As to Johnny Manziel being in Hamilton, well, hope the kid can stay clean.