CELEBRATE !! Osweiler to Houston, Keenum to Denver?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Ah who cares about trophies in the past man. It's all about this year.

I relive this daily :LOL:
image.jpg

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Should add a trophy cabinet to my sig. All the division titles, conference and Super Bowls won by the Rams in any form or location and counting...can't wait to add the next one with the LA Rams. Oh but madden trophies don't count.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't think so. It would cost them a 1st round pick!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
PLEASE TAKE KEENUM AND GIVE US THAT 1ST ROUND PICK

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't know but if the Rams won the super bowl a month ago...then suddenly had a massive hole at QB after the fact it would seem like a Third World problem to me. Just sayin.

Oh yeah. Talk about Melt down. We were all upset when Kurt got kicked to the curb but at least we knew that Bulger was a good QB. Looks like for now that Trevor Semien is their QB. That's kind of like our situation.....only worse.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh yeah. Talk about Melt down. We were all upset when Kurt got kicked to the curb but at least we knew that Bulger was a good QB. Looks like for now that Trevor Semien is their QB. That's kind of like our situation.....only worse.

Rumor is that they're going after Mike Glennon. Brilliant move if true.