Orlando Pace

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
kfns.jpg

[mp3]http://media.kfns.com/Podcasts/1949/12-13-11_Segment_2.mp3[/mp3]

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Well, that was depressing. Even Pace sounds like a typical poster from Ramstalk. I need to hear an expert give some encouragment, all of this depressing, let's fire everyone, our future is black, talk is effin depressing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
Well, that was depressing. Even Pace sounds like a typical poster from Ramstalk. I need to hear an expert give some encouragment, all of this depressing, let's fire everyone, our future is black, talk is effin depressing.
Yeah, he's always been that way. Never considered Pace to be "edgy" until he started this career, and since then, well, he can go screw too. I'd rather listen to Frerotte. Even if his career as a Ram was significantly shorter.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I listen to Orlando every week, and man it has been tough. I love the guy, but I find it hard to believe that the picture is as dark and gloomy as he consistantly paints.