Original theme

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Is it possible to revert back to the original theme anymore? Since the latest update, that option appears to have gone from the bottom of the screen.

The only reason I ask is that the default theme means that most posts I see are partially covered by people's avatars which have been blown up to around double their normal size.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Is it possible to revert back to the original theme anymore? Since the latest update, that option appears to have gone from the bottom of the screen.

The only reason I ask is that the default theme means that most posts I see are partially covered by people's avatars which have been blown up to around double their normal size.

I'll pm CGI_Ram about this.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

What browser are you using that does this?

LumberTubs

Name
Phil
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What browser are you using that does this?

It's IE. I couldn't tell you which version it is cus its my works computer that I have the problem on and its 7:40pm here. I'll check in the morning if you need to know the exact version.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's IE. I couldn't tell you which version it is cus its my works computer that I have the problem on and its 7:40pm here. I'll check in the morning if you need to know the exact version.
Yeah, it's probably an outdated version. I loaded up my IE (which I never use) to test it, and it works fine, but I have the latest version - 11.
Is it possible for you to download the latest version at work?

LumberTubs

Name
Phil
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, it's probably an outdated version. I loaded up my IE (which I never use) to test it, and it works fine, but I have the latest version - 11.
Is it possible for you to download the latest version at work?

Unfortunately not. The IT people would need to sort that out but I do know that they're aware of it being outdated so hopefully they will get on it sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the help

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Unfortunately not. The IT people would need to sort that out but I do know that they're aware of it being outdated so hopefully they will get on it sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the help
Bummer. I'll see if I can find a workaround. CGI is just using the one theme here because it's difficult to update two themes due to their formats being so different.