Opening Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
GO RAYS!!! Nice 9-2 win over the B-Jays!!! Our pitching rotation is going to be beastly this year!

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I really feel like Baseball is missing a huge opportunity with Opening Day.
I get that you want to do the NFL thing and "spread the brand," but treat Opening Day as a national holiday!
They can easily get all 30 teams playing on one day with enough national coverage to get optimal viewers between TBS, FOX, ESPN and MLB Network. This two game series in Australia, followed by a one nighter on Sunday is really kind of disjointed and dumb.

But overall, thank God baseball is back!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I really feel like Baseball is missing a huge opportunity with Opening Day.
I get that you want to do the NFL thing and "spread the brand," but treat Opening Day as a national holiday!
They can easily get all 30 teams playing on one day with enough national coverage to get optimal viewers between TBS, FOX, ESPN and MLB Network. This two game series in Australia, followed by a one nighter on Sunday is really kind of disjointed and dumb.

But overall, thank God baseball is back!

I agree. MLB is over complicating things.