Open letter to Jeff Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah. As pissed as I am about the game, I'd still not want to attach my name to anything that is not of my own words. I feel that I can vent to fellow Rams fans. I will post some things of my own. And I'd encourage others to do so as well. It may not change anything. I'm realistic. I know Fish has forgotten more about football than I will ever know.

I'll stick by my statement that the game today was embarrassing. But I in no way want to relay that I am embarrassed beyond that "performance". Am I going to spout off with emotional tirades? You bet your ass.

BTW... who are you actually thinking you are going to send that letter to? Jeff? Or the media. That's an important question in my book.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
Then we would probably be complaining that the team is running around without any structure and getting their asses kicked because they have no discipline.

Not to pick Blue but I saw no discipline today either.

Tomorrow's a new day. Let's hope the Rams use this game to move forward.

had

Rookie
RamzFanz said:
had said:
Open letter to Jeff Fisher.

Interesting.

I'd want Fisher to just let this team be what it is. Young, bold, aggressive, and flying around.

Want to take a young team and try to calm them the F down? You sag.

Just let these young men play. There is nothing to lose.

That's interesting. I'm saying that Fisher is stopping them and you are saying I want Fisher to slow them down.

I want Fisher to do hurry up. I want him to play to win instead of not to lose so bad. I want the D to blitz a lot AND cover the opposing teams' best receivers.

Reading comprehension?

No. I was saying that I think Fisher needs to let them loose.

Good luck with The Unforgivable.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's pretty simple and fair.

Jeff Fisher makes a shyt load of money. He has a shyt load of talent on this team that he DOESN'T pay for.

They have a certain skill set that is explosive and exceptional.

If he WON'T take advantage of that... what do YOU say, as a person who pays his salary, he should do?

Just allow the same soft passing D that has allowed 2 out of 3 (and almost 3) losses? Just let him allow an offense that is a joke compared to what they could be?

Seriously, I'm one game short of accusing him of mailing it in and I'M A FAN of Fisher.

had

Rookie
RamzFanz said:
It's pretty simple and fair.

Jeff Fisher makes a shyt load of money. He has a shyt load of talent on this team that he DOESN'T pay for.

They have a certain skill set that is explosive and exceptional.

If he WON'T take advantage of that... what do YOU say, as a person who pays his salary, he should do?

Just allow the same soft passing D that has allowed 2 out of 3 (and almost 3) losses? Just let him allow an offense that is a joke compared to what they could be?

Seriously, I'm one game short of accusing him of mailing it in and I'M A FAN of Fisher.

Did you know that Fisher was the DC for the Rams way back in the day when he was first coming up?

I hated him very much.

But whatever.

The Unforgivable awaits you.

joeybittick

Rookie
X said:
No offense, but don't speak for me.

I heard 4 players say today that they didn't execute.
Maybe that IS the problem.

sent via Tapatalk.

Yeah, and I also heard that Jeff Fisher locked the locker room doors and gave the team an ear full. I think it was Rene Knott who tweeted about that.

I think people need to calm the fuck down with this crap. It was a bad game, of course, it was awful. But come on! This team is not far removed from being one of the worst teams ever. And you already want people gone? After the huge improvements they have made? Knowing how young the team is? Knowing that the running backs had just a handful of carries combined coming into the season? Knowing that Austin Pettis is the "veteran" WR corps?

If you feel that way, fine. But this letter doesn't reflect how I feel.

EDIT: My post wasn't aimed at you personally. I don't agree with it, but I didn't mean to sound like I was calling you out. I just think people are losing their heads and it's way too early for that. I get it, we are all so passionate and it's hard to see the team struggle like they have the last two weeks (and most of the first week). So, yeah, I just hope that people will take it down a notch. This team is inexperienced and I really believe they will show major improvement as the season goes on.

Also, I need to remember never to visit the PD site, ever. Never, ever. That is where most of the stuff I am talking about comes from. So, when I feel like it is creeping in over here, I get a bit defensive.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
p.s. Jeff kick your Coordinators in the ass and your dumb Special teams coach in the head. The End

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Dear Jeff,
Rough fukin day yesterday ,huh? Yeah ,me too . Hope ya'll do better Thursday ,cuz patience is a scarce commodity for NFL head coaches.

Now if I was you,I'd probably be having some stern conversations with a few players, see I'd be makin them that fucked up explain to me and everybody else what went wrong with things in that game, don't do much good for you to yell at em, it might make you feel like you did something, but unless they tell you, you have no idea if they are listening or they are thinking about the day off tomorrow.

We got a big'n comin' up Thursday and one of two teams is gonna be 1-3 after that and folks round here won't be fit to live with if it's us. I hope your team was maybe lookin' past these Cowboys .
I would like for you to tell them something for me,it's OK to tackle D. Murray and most anybody else carrying that ball.

We all spent a lot of time building ourselves up for this season, we imagined you walking out on the Mississippi and rescuing wounded ducks n shit, turnin' water into beer, and then this, well fuck ,I know you had a mess to deal with when you got here and you've replaced so many players that rebuild doesn't quite describe what you've done,I'm hopin' you can win enough games to be around to see all you've done come to fruition,I think if you just go out and kick the shit out of them 49r's it'll help a lot.

I'm not gonna tell you how to do that or pretend I know better than any of you ,I'll just say things round here will be better if you just even up the record cuz I don't think losing like that at home would be conducive to the general tenor of the fan base,I'm just glad San Fran was the ones gettin beat like that at home, watchin that was almost enough to cheer me up after our loss.
Some folks say they are embarrassed by that game ,I'm not ,you should be,now quit readin' letters from fans like me and get your ass back to work ,cuz clearly ya'll need to.

Yers,
Forrest Thor