Open Letter to Bruce Arians

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Dear Brucie

You just got embarrassed on national television and it was hilarious. That scary defence you preach about so much just got humbled. Your offence had as much fail attached to it as those pancake flat caps you wear.
That team you have so little respect for, actually beat the hawks with a backup QB this season. Thats something you haven't done this year.
Lets hope you get embarrassed once more in the playoffs ey Brucie.

We'll see you next year son
Sincerely
James

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Dear Mr. Arians,

Kindly give your entire team blowjobs so that we don't have to hear your bitching. Maybe you can suck the fail out of them if you try hard enough.

Sincerely,

Mem.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dear Mr. Arians,

Kindly give your entire team blowjobs so that we don't have to hear your bitching. Maybe you can suck the fail out of them if you try hard enough.

Sincerely,

Mem.

B0fr22ZCEAIAqZC.jpg

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Dear Arians...

I am reminded of you every time I see these commercials.

image.jpg

azcards

UDFA
Dear Mr. Arians,

I said weeks ago that if Ryan Lindley or Logan Thomas started a game for the Cards, the season would be over. Tedd Ginn, who I believe played qb in high school, would have made better throws then that 'quaterback' who was on the field last night. This should be the final game with Lindley, end of the discussion.

Hope there was enough lube,
Azcards

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I approve of this thread. Local radio has been music to my ears today. And to think, if the Fat Bird with the stupid hat hadn't opened up his hole after a 6 point win, i might have been pulling for his team to do something. Maybe.

Go Niners. Run up the score. Continue the prophecy of the Arians Karma meltdown of 2014.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dear Mr. Arians

You remind me of an enormous lobster... except you are disgusting.

I saw a solid red hot air balloon the other day. I named it "Bruce".

_ Just thought you should know
Badnews

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dear Mr. Arians

You remind me of an enormous lobster... except you are disgusting.

I saw a solid red hot air balloon the other day. I named it "Bruce".

_ Just thought you should know
Badnews
Damn you. I was literally inhaling my vape pipe when reading that and burned my throat/nose when I laughed.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah it sucks. Rams are on vacation but at least i have this.

The Arians Pie Hole Prophecy is coming even closer to it's full realization.
2 down....one to go.
The fat Fuck hasn't run his mouth at the podium for two straight weeks err...losses now. He's been a good boy, slinging it on offense, and stuck in neutral.

I can almost hear him now...at the podium....after the Carolina game...."That's an 11 win team losing to a 7 win playoff team...and uh...ummmm. You figure it out."
th

It's not hard to figure out Brucie. The prophecy is eminent...
[av]http://www.moviewavs.com/0053148414/MP3S/Movies/Star_Wars/proceed.mp3[/av]
th

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
The colors of a real defense have been changed to a sort of grayish color. Tom Petty's Free Falling is now going to be played at every Cardinals play stoppage. The tomato coach will inquire about Shaun Hill after the 1st round playoff loss to the Panthers.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I find this thread laughable. Arians gets his team to 10 win seasons back-to-back in his first 2 years in the most competetive division in football, with less resources than Jeff Fisher, and people are bagging on Arians and not Jeff Fisher?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I find this thread laughable. Arians gets his team to 10 win seasons back-to-back in his first 2 years in the most competetive division in football, with less resources than Jeff Fisher, and people are bagging on Arians and not Jeff Fisher?

You do realize that the Cardinals are exceptionally talented. I mean we have a lot of young talent but they have seasoned vets keeping the team in check. They are as dangerous if not more than the Seahawks if they can find a real QB.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
And for good reason. Maybe you missed the post game presser following the Cards monumental six point win a few weeks ago?