Only question now: Who do you want as backup behind Bradford in 2015?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram007

Starter
I vote for Brian Hoyer and jake locker. And a 3rd QB drafted in the first 3 rounds of this draft.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the most important people are the guys in FRONT of him, meaning the Oline!

Definitely. None of the FAs are gonna wow us, and tbh all QBs in this draft are gonna be redshirted (Winston might not, but he does have his own risk off the field and there is no guarantee he'll play well first year). So invest big time in the OL and do what you can with the QB depth. Maybe get a good WR if value is there too, provided it doesn't preclude investing in the OL.

I would sign Sanchez or McCown for two years and allow them to compete for the job. And in this draft I would take Petty. If Petty gets drafted too early then I'd go with Carden. Either way that draftee gets a clipboard for a full season and a solid spot at 3 on the depth chart. Hill would be gone and I'd give Davis a chance to compete with the FA and Bradford. Which means we'd end up with a Bradford>Sanchez>Petty QB depth chart and I'm good with that for this season.