On to the Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Jameis and the Bucs sure looked ordinary against the Cardinals. After getting embarrassed you can bet they will be bringing some fire to this contest with the Rams. Jameis isn't afraid to sling the ball around - he will turn it over but he will also connect here and there. Doug Martin is gimpy but Charles Sims may be the more dangerous back. Mike Evans is blossoming into a star - he will need extra attention from our secondary.

Offensively, we obviously have to figure out how to score. We had our way with these guys in the ketchup and mustard game last year - and I'll bet most of them remember that. It would be nice to hear that the offense is making adjustments this week - whether that is from a coaching standpoint, a personnel standpoint, or both. This seems like the kind of game we ought to be able to win on the road - which makes me worried that we won't.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm expecting Cooper back this week. And possibly even Spruce. We know Cooper is active if healthy, whether or Spruce would be remains to be seen. But I'll take the boost. We could use it.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tru has trailed bigger WRs in the past he should do that this Game with our RCB play sketchy at best.

Bigger? Not so sure about that. He has covered more accomplished WRs perhaps but they don't make em much bigger than Evans.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Don't get Tampa. For years now that have a bunch of good players on both sides of the ball and always get embarrassed.

Think it's hilarious they fired Lovie and got the same results yesterday. Yeah, blame the coach that'll fix it LOL.

Rams have owned Tampa in recent years, hopefully it continues.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Bigger? Not so sure about that. He has covered more accomplished WRs perhaps but they don't make em much bigger than Evans.

We also played Mike Evans last year. Evans tore us up last year 9 catches 157 yards, with 17 targets. Not sure how much shadowing Tru did that game though.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The win against Seattle yesterday means less than nothing if we lose to the Bucs. These are the kinds of games we need to start pulling out, especially considering we will have a very tough game in Arizona the following week.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This week is the time to learn to win on the road, the Rams are gonna be on the road a lot early.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
yeah I agree that we need to win games like this if we want to keep the playoffs hopes alive.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, we know Jameis doesn't like our DLine, anymore than Russell Wilson, and they hit him hard last year when we beat them...

Athos

Legend
They have plenty of receiving weapons to beat an "eh" secondary with Evans, V-Jax, and shorts.

And they have Hargreaves.

Zona is just a damn good offense of which we are not even close to. They didn't even have to run effectively with Palmer going for 300 and 3 TDs.

Doubt we see Winston throwing 4 picks against Rams secondary. Just not happening.

We shall see. Fisher teams lose the next game after a hard win against opponents they should beat. Though with Keenum I'm not sure sure the Rams "should" win any game.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
IMO the Buccaneers have a very good offense even without Doug Martin as Charles Sims will be tough to cover coming out of the backfield. They also have very good WR's and capable Tight Ends. Winston IMO won't play back to back bad games, but I do believe the offense can score on their defense, with hope of Touchdowns over field goals.

Have to get Gurley going in this game, no more excuses and we could have a Jared Goff sighting, however, I still believe it will be week 5 against the Lions.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We also played Mike Evans last year. Evans tore us up last year 9 catches 157 yards, with 17 targets. Not sure how much shadowing Tru did that game though.
Lol all of those catches came against tru and Roberson

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a dangerous game because the bucs have the potential to embarrass us again. If Hill's knee isnt healthy and he cant play its going to be ugly. If we win though it could really shift the attitude of a lot of people about this team.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Another year, another game against the Bucs. How many years is it in a row now? 4 or 5? Anyways it will be father vs son again next Sunday.

Must be the nfl's favorite rivilary!!