On to Arizona

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Five games left, were 7-4 and with Seattle's cupcake schedule, odds are we were always going to be a game back when we played them. Whether we're one game back or two will be decided this week when we play Arizona.

All this loss meant today, big picture, us that to win the NFCW, we have to win the rest of our games. We will be favored in three for sure, possibly four.

So, one game at a time, starting with the Cardinals. Despite their defensive showing today, their defense isn't that good - we should have no problem with their defense.

But this offense might be our toughest test to date.

A loss to Arizona and we're looking at a wildcard. The good news is, we've beaten three playoff teams and the Niners won't be making the playoffs.

We will be in the playoffs either way and from there, anything can happen.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I just can't listen to any more "their D isn't that good"

It really doesn't matter unless we can take advantage.

if Goff is on and we're executing on O, this is a solid win.

if Goff is still in this funk, it's gonna be a string of ugly, close, heartbreaking losses.

The refs won't call all the fouls on AD to allow him to change the game, so... it's all on Goff.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm no longer penciling in ANY wins as of right now.

If Goff is off, we lose.

If he's on we win.

And we can't know any of that until the games start.

We have the capacity to win the rest or lose the rest and guarantee Goff will be front and center in whether we win or lose.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only elite defenses have ever slowed this offense down. Our last five opponents do not have that. They also all five have OL issues. I'm fed up with Goff because we're going to need to beat those great defenses eventually - but average defenses? This year we shred them.

The game in Seattle, anything can happen - the other four? We should win.

fearsomefour

Legend
I digress in NE yes but in LA, no we win that one.
Just saying vs a coach that can put in a great game plan.....McVay......
Well, feeling pissy right now.
The Rams SHOULD win, but, we know what that is worth.
Cards will be playing for their lives next week.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I just can't listen to any more "their D isn't that good"

It really doesn't matter unless we can take advantage.

if Goff is on and we're executing on O, this is a solid win.

if Goff is still in this funk, it's gonna be a string of ugly, close, heartbreaking losses.

The refs won't call all the fouls on AD to allow him to change the game, so... it's all on Goff.

I agree!!!
I'm tired of hearing "All we need to do is run the table...."
I mean. Come on!

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Only elite defenses have ever slowed this offense down. Our last five opponents do not have that. They also all five have OL issues. I'm fed up with Goff because we're going to need to beat those great defenses eventually - but average defenses? This year we shred them.

The game in Seattle, anything can happen - the other four? We should win.
Um san Fran has a top 10 d. Not like they were playing scrubs today.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I'm going to sound like a broken record but Goff just needs to take care of the ball. Stop turning it over and we win.

Rams77

Starter
Just saw Ryan Tannehills numbers this yr. 2700 yards. 23 TDs 4 InTs 107 QB Rating. If he was on this team I bet we would be 9-2 or 10-1 this year

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just saw Ryan Tannehills numbers this yr. 2700 yards. 23 TDs 4 InTs 107 QB Rating. If he was on this team I bet we would be 9-2 or 10-1 this year

Do you remember how Goff looked when Gurley was playing MVP caliber football? Something tells me that not having Derrick Henry and a dominant running game might make things a little harder for Tannehill.

Rams77

Starter
Do you remember how Goff looked when Gurley was playing MVP caliber football? Something tells me that not having Derrick Henry and a dominant running game might make things a little harder for Tannehill.
Do you remember when Marcus Mariota was the QB of the Titans with pretty much the same supporting cast? Goff has been trending downwards for 2+ seasons now and is on pace for 20 turnovers this season after suffering 19 last year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you remember when Marcus Mariota was the QB of the Titans with pretty much the same supporting cast? Goff has been trending downwards for 2+ seasons now and is on pace for 20 turnovers this season after suffering 19 last year.

How is Marcus Mariota relevant to this conversation? He's not even a starting QB anymore.

Rams77

Starter
How is Marcus Mariota relevant to this conversation? He's not even a starting QB anymore.
Exactly my point! He was struggling as an inconsistent Top Round 1 pick on a team with loads of talent (sound familiar cough cough Goff). Tannehill came in and completely turned that offense around. I’m saying I would do anything for Tannehill-the best game manager in the NFL.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Mariota was never good.. like ever. So that's a irreverent comp.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
On to Arizona. We will win and Goff will play a great game. Then three out of the next four are at home. The Thursday night game will be tough but I believe the Rams will be equal to the challenge. So I'll keep cheering for them. Go Rams!