On the injury front

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
People I am concerned about ,Saffold, Long, D Rich (who toughed it out like a true champ) I would not be surprised to find out he's out for next week.

iced

Thordaddy said:
People I am concerned about ,Saffold, Long, D Rich (who toughed it out like a true champ) I would not be surprised to find out he's out for next week.

time to scoop up Pead in fantasy as a handcuff...

EastRam

Pro Bowler
iced said:
Thordaddy said:

time to scoop up Pead in fantasy as a handcuff...

Already had him stashed. :lmao:

bluecoconuts

Legend
*/I'm sure White wont sit next week if he didn't this week.

I'm not sure what happened with Long but he didn't even take a play off, so I'm assuming it's not too bad.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Re:

bluecoconuts said:

I'm not sure what happened with Long but he didn't even take a play off, so I'm assuming it's not too bad.

There was a time out and I saw Fish run up to himas he was coming off the field and the body language looked like Fish checked of he was OK and asked him to stay in.. Fer sure the Rams were in a tough spot if he would have come out.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Re: Re:

EastRam said:
bluecoconuts said:

There was a time out and I saw Fish run up to himas he was coming off the field and the body language looked like Fish checked of he was OK and asked him to stay in.. Fer sure the Rams were in a tough spot if he would have come out.
I think Long assumed he had to sit out a play, but since the Rams were charged a TO, he could go back in.