On the eve of free agency

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I want to wish well to those Rams that may be leaving us! I will hate to see most go but none more than Steven Jackson. It pains me to think about the " Beast" in a different uniform and I hope the Rams never have to play against him. I'm sure you will come back to retire a RAM and be inducted into the Hall Of Fame with horns on! Still hanging on a hope that you won't go but understand the business side of yours and the front office.

HAIL TO THE BEAST!

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
I agree.... It's tough knowing I won't be rolling the dice with SJ39 this year when he scores. I know he didn't get in the end zone often, but when he did, I sure loved it. BTW, I'm soooooo happy I made the switch over to RoD. I took a quick look at the PD and that site is blowing up because we didn't sign Harvin or Boldin. I like the idea that we aren't going for these big name FAs or making crazy trades for a guy like Harvin. Seattle gave up a lot for him.

GO RAMS!

jap

Legend
Let the 'Hawks and the '9ers pay big for reputations (Reed, Boldin) and potential (Harvin). We wanna pay for true production. :ww:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ramhusker said:
I want to wish well to those Rams that may be leaving us! I will hate to see most go but none more than Steven Jackson. It pains me to think about the " Beast" in a different uniform and I hope the Rams never have to play against him. I'm sure you will come back to retire a RAM and be inducted into the Hall Of Fame with horns on! Still hanging on a hope that you won't go but understand the business side of yours and the front office.

HAIL TO THE BEAST!

Put me in the minority.

SJ just might be back.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
CGI_Ram said:
Ramhusker said:

HAIL TO THE BEAST!

Put me in the minority.

SJ just might be back.

I've been quietly vibing it to be so. :crossed: